Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray slices and dices the Duck 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray slices and dices the Duck

(Read 1308 times)
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray slices and dices the Duck « Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 08:50 AM »

Yeah .. too true, unfortunately, poor AR had to show his a..e as usual. Though never a favorite of mine, say this for him, he doesn't keep anyone waiting and I've never seen him fake for a time out.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray slices and dices the Duck « Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 08:56 AM »

Managed to catch most of the match though could only half watch as had to prepare something for that afternoon.  But could see that Andy was playing superbly. And good to read such a positive report from you Boogers - you know Andy must be playing well for the glass-half empty man to write such a report!
Am somewhat confused about the incident with the trainer which happened before I managed to get to the match.  They are saying it was a hamstring and the same problem he had last week though as Aileen said Andy thought it might have been because he didn't have as long as usual to warm up.  But I thought last week was a different muscle?
 confused
Got home in time to catch the end of Sky transmission and they were saying Andy and smugfed the best players  in the tournament.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray slices and dices the Duck « Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 09:34 AM »

Thanks Boggers,well done Andy fantastic,  good luck today. yay
IP Logged
curtis71
Satellite Level

Re: Murray slices and dices the Duck « Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, 11:13 AM »

he had me worried at the beginning clutching his upper thigh, but once his mind laid to rest he was awesome

really looking forward to todays match, c'mon Murray
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »