Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray takes scenic route to victory 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray takes scenic route to victory

(Read 1255 times)
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray takes scenic route to victory « Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 05:40 PM »

........  and yet Ms Croft was still commenting on Andy's chuntering to himself and his box.  I sometimes think that she and I have been watching different matches!

I always think Crofty and I have been watching different matches, and certainly different versions of Andy!

Andy muttered to himself a few times, but I always think that is all right for him. What Crofty seems to want on court is Andy to be a robot and he isn't. I don't think Andy will ever be one of those players who never utters a word when he isn't happy with his performance. What he is much better at is keeping himself under some control though, not letting things boil over, which seems to help him think more clearly. Crofty should give him a bit of credit. He rarely even looks at his box these days.
IP Logged
janeyd3

Mogwi in Miami eating acai

Re: Murray takes scenic route to victory « Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 03:56 AM »

Just a quick note to say that Indian Wells was in Southern California the last time I looked!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »