Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray the Goliath defeats David 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray the Goliath defeats David

(Read 5755 times)
Bailey
Satellite Level

Come on Andy!!!!

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #135 on: October 23, 2011, 12:03 AM »

Andy's guaranteed to be number 3 seed in Paris - Fed can't gain any points in Basel as he's defending champion and will lose 250 points on Monday when his Stockholm points are taken off. So even if Andy doesn't play Valencia he'll still be number 3 Smile

Perhaps they don't update the entry list seedings until the draw is made? It's a shame about Soderling not being able to take part in Paris, especially as he's the defending champion. I hope his mono doesn't end up being another Ancic case.
Yes thats my point! Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #136 on: October 23, 2011, 12:41 AM »

Andy's guaranteed to be number 3 seed in Paris - Fed can't gain any points in Basel as he's defending champion and will lose 250 points on Monday when his Stockholm points are taken off. So even if Andy doesn't play Valencia he'll still be number 3 Smile

Perhaps they don't update the entry list seedings until the draw is made? It's a shame about Soderling not being able to take part in Paris, especially as he's the defending champion. I hope his mono doesn't end up being another Ancic case.
Thanks for the information.  I wasn't quite sure what the position was here.  Federer must be aware of the situation, but I think it might be a bit disrespectful to him (or any other player in the same position) to have the seedings updated so far in advance of the tournament.

Very sad about Soderling, especially as so much of his career has been plagued with injuries, so just as he seems to be getting somewhere this has to happen.  I really do hope his career doesn't end as Ancic's has.

Whats the problem of having a needle to test blood. I'm diabetic and have to do it every day you get used to it.
I'm diabetic too, and an insulin-dependent one at that,  but I also appreciate that there are some people who find the thought of having needles inserted into their bodies extremely frightening (trypanophobia to give it its proper name).  Even the thought of a small injection scares them never mind what can be involved in taking a blood test - something which for most is straightforward but for others like myself whose veins are difficult to find, it can be a prolonged and rather unpleasant procedure.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #137 on: October 24, 2011, 04:38 PM »

Here is the picture of Andy and his sticker.
Awwwe ... Diddums.  He makes us laugh with his FB postings. Good to hear from him in between the tournaments.
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #138 on: October 24, 2011, 11:33 PM »

Sorry didn't know where to put this but for people who don't have Sky and can't watch Andy Go to Unblock US you get a 1 month trail of there VPN , then go to ESPN 3 and you can watch their live  coverage of the ATP and replays for the past 10 days. Hope this helps someone who really supports Andy.

Ps, Keep the secret to this forum.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #139 on: October 25, 2011, 12:33 AM »

Sorry didn't know where to put this but for people who don't have Sky and can't watch Andy Go to Unblock US you get a 1 month trail of there VPN , then go to ESPN 3 and you can watch their live  coverage of the ATP and replays for the past 10 days. Hope this helps someone who really supports Andy.

Thanks for the info.

Presumably this is the correct link - http://www.bestvpnservice.com/offers/239/unblock-us-vpn-1month.html - then you click on ESPN - and then have to register (free)?
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #140 on: October 25, 2011, 12:54 AM »

Hi Aileen , go to http://www.unblock-us.com/ download the free 7 day trial. Then active the software and go to ESPN 3 no need to type anything in to ESPN just click on whatever event you want to watch and you're home and dry.

If you need any help just post any questions.

Good Luck
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #141 on: October 25, 2011, 01:30 AM »

Hi Aileen , go to http://www.unblock-us.com/ download the free 7 day trial. Then active the software and go to ESPN 3 no need to type anything in to ESPN just click on whatever event you want to watch and you're home and dry.

Good Luck
I got my confirmatory email from Unblock-us Support but when I tried to do the set up my AVG Security warned me there was a maximum level 4 threat with this file and did I want the threat removed or the file to remain?  I wasn't prepared to risk damaging my computer so had AVG quarantine the file.

However, I wouldn't let this stop anyone else from giving it a try.  AVG is a first-class security system but it can be a bit over-zealous at times.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #142 on: October 25, 2011, 09:51 AM »

You are right Aileen, I too have AVG and it is the best security system out there.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #143 on: October 25, 2011, 09:54 AM »

Thanks for that Craighateslife,  welcome by the way.
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #144 on: October 25, 2011, 03:50 PM »

Aileen sorry if AVG gave you as security warning. 
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #145 on: October 25, 2011, 04:39 PM »

Typo
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #146 on: October 25, 2011, 08:06 PM »

Aileen sorry if AVG gave you as security warning. 
No worries. Smile  Hopefully other members might fare better.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #147 on: October 26, 2011, 09:06 AM »

Welcome to MW Craig! wave
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #148 on: October 26, 2011, 09:08 AM »

I got my confirmatory email from Unblock-us Support but when I tried to do the set up my AVG Security warned me there was a maximum level 4 threat with this file and did I want the threat removed or the file to remain?  I wasn't prepared to risk damaging my computer so had AVG quarantine the file.

However, I wouldn't let this stop anyone else from giving it a try.  AVG is a first-class security system but it can be a bit over-zealous at times.
Aileen........You're right to trust your security......No point in having it otherwise!
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray the Goliath defeats David « Reply #149 on: October 28, 2011, 05:40 AM »

Good Luck
Hi Craig, I read this and the following posts.  It is interesting information. I clicked on the link and was reading there how every computer, etc has an address and so forth, which I knew, but it makes you think.  Does this mean that if someone has your IP address they can access you computer. It does sound potentially dangerous?  Though maybe no more than being on any other website ....
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »