Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray, the man behind the racquet - Catch Up 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray, the man behind the racquet - Catch Up

(Read 2883 times)
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray, the man behind the racquet - Catch Up « Reply #90 on: July 10, 2013, 12:59 PM »

That's wonderful Ruthie clap
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: Murray, the man behind the racquet - Catch Up « Reply #91 on: July 15, 2013, 04:27 PM »

I'm watching the final again now. Just into the second set. As for 2012, you're braver than me. I've got it on DVD, but I still can't make myself watch it. Maybe one day.

By the way, that website I mentioned before has got all of Andy's Wimbledon matches on DVD. They also have the semi and final from Queen's and the Rally Against Cancer. I feel some spending coming on Smile.

The official DVD is to be released on 22nd July, both for the Wimbledon Highlights and the full final on DVD, pre-order via Amazon. (This is not an ad!).
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Murray, the man behind the racquet - Catch Up « Reply #92 on: July 16, 2013, 09:30 PM »

Does anyone know if there is a DVD offered by anyone who live in the US of the documentary??
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Murray, the man behind the racquet - Catch Up « Reply #93 on: July 16, 2013, 11:24 PM »

Does anyone know if there is a DVD offered by anyone who live in the US of the documentary??
Apollo.I would try Tennis dvd world.they sell all of the players matched for 9.pounds 13 dollars.i emailed them about another match and they got back to me immediatly.Took 2 weeks for it to come to my house i live in florida.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Murray, the man behind the racquet - Catch Up « Reply #94 on: July 17, 2013, 02:36 PM »

Apollo.I would try Tennis dvd world.they sell all of the players matched for 9.pounds 13 dollars.i emailed them about another match and they got back to me immediatly.Took 2 weeks for it to come to my house i live in florida.
Oh thanks, I will contact them.  I got the Wimby finals from Amazon, but would love to have that documentary!!
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Murray, the man behind the racquet - Catch Up « Reply #95 on: July 17, 2013, 03:58 PM »

Wow what a great selection of DVD's they have, I have now spent a fortune on DVD's but now I can delete them off my DVR so I can record more of Andy's matches.... thanks again iamabritt.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Murray, the man behind the racquet - Catch Up « Reply #96 on: July 17, 2013, 05:15 PM »

Wow what a great selection of DVD's they have, I have now spent a fortune on DVD's but now I can delete them off my DVR so I can record more of Andy's matches.... thanks again iamabritt.
You are very welcome .I also have spent far to much money,but hey I can't take it with me.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray, the man behind the racquet - Catch Up « Reply #97 on: July 25, 2013, 10:21 PM »

wub Was even better 2nd time round  clap
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »