Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  News  >  Murray through as Raonic pulls out
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Murray through as Raonic pulls out

Makes me smile.  When Fedex got a walkover at AO, we all thought jammy git!  When Andy gets one, we feel a bit, well he could have done with the extra match time. lol
IP Logged

Dancing on ice final ?  lol

Hmmff.  Went to all the bother on Sunday morning of negotiating some Sky+ time with my 2 boys for the evening (not an easy process).  Still, they got to watch some spanish football and I watched Upstairs Downstairs with my good lady - but didn't sink as low as Dancing on Ice!
IP Logged

Makes me smile.  When Fedex got a walkover at AO, we all thought jammy git!  When Andy gets one, we feel a bit, well he could have done with the extra match time. lol
Too many are real pessimists,Ivan and Andy will make sure they ensure decent practice.Also Andy knows Gilles game having a 8 to 1 head against him. He will be alright and will progress.
IP Logged

I never saw it as a hard draw mainly because Andy on form beats everyone bar the top three anyway no problem.

The walkover is a benefit, means he comes in fresh.  He knows Simon's game inside out and should be full of confidence for this one.  Can't see many problems.  I am expecting Andy to make at least the SF here, would love to see the match-up v Rafa and see if he can gain an edge, when he has already shown a significant step-up against Nole this year.

IP Logged

Gotta feel a bit for Gilles,
Seems like a nice fellow but Andy has his number and can do just about anything he can.
And that's for starters.
Simon is a good workout for Andy I really see him now getting into the swing of things and hopefully having a chance to take out Rafa. Its about time he started to, he can't let Novak get all of the fun again.
IP Logged

Title is a bit sexual, Markie Mark. Wink
IP Logged

Depends how your mind works. lol
IP Logged

Or something is very much on your mind at the moment Smile
IP Logged
Joe

Or something is very much on your mind at the moment Smile

James is a Catholic after all? shocking
IP Logged

I understand Raonic twisted his ankle while practising before his doubles.  Always think that's a shame.  It's bad enough when they get injured during matches.
IP Logged

I didn't sink as low as Dancing on Ice!

Aww...I love Dancing On Ice.  How would you feel if Muzza took part in the future?
IP Logged

Aww...I love Dancing On Ice.  How would you feel if Muzza took part in the future?
Embarrassed.  Muzza is hopeless at dancing, if the one time I saw him trying to do so was anything to go by! lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply 
+ Quick Reply