Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray through to last four at Miami 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray through to last four at Miami

(Read 2742 times)
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray through to last four at Miami « Reply #60 on: March 30, 2012, 05:59 PM »

ded I remember that Fish had the match stopped for bad light. Andy was coming back into the match and looked like he would win. Next day Andy was out of sorts and lost the match. I to do not like fish he can be a nasty character. He lost last night because Monaco was the better player.
That was the one I've not forgotten Littleb. Andy was raring to go having got into a really good swing, he was standing there waiting to play wondering what Fish was up to, no one consulted him, etc. Andy did not like it at all, but took it extremely well. Oh well, it's probably time to toss that one in the trash! (not to entirely forget it)
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray through to last four at Miami « Reply #61 on: March 30, 2012, 06:50 PM »

Trouble was, Andy brought that with him the next day. I don't believe he'd do that now....besides Mr Lendl wouldn't let him Whistle
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »