Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray through to Thailand quarters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray through to Thailand quarters  (Read 950 times)
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Murray through to Thailand quarters « Reply #15 on: September 29, 2011, 11:48 PM »

They've not played each other in the Davis Cup before...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray through to Thailand quarters « Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 11:57 PM »

Very strange ... Think

However, I've just been reminded on the Thailand thread of the calibre of tennis Dimitrov is capable of playing.  Clip from his R2 Wimbledon match against Tsonga, which Tsonga finally won 6-7(4-6), 6-4, 6-4, 7-6(10-8).  I think our Andy will need to get rid of his jetlag fast!

IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Murray through to Thailand quarters « Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 12:00 AM »

Maybe they've played each other in doubles at some point or practiced against each other.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray through to Thailand quarters « Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 12:05 AM »

Maybe they've played each other in doubles at some point or practiced against each other.
Possibly - either that or the jetlag was affecting Andy's memory, although somehow I doubt it.  These players remember everything about their matches.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray through to Thailand quarters « Reply #19 on: September 30, 2011, 10:04 AM »

Possibly - either that or the jetlag was affecting Andy's memory, although somehow I doubt it.  These players remember everything about their matches.

Particularly Andy who seems to remember the stats about everyone.  Maybe they hit together in practice or they could have met in the Juniors I suppose, when Andy was 18 and Dimitrov 14.
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray through to Thailand quarters « Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 01:43 PM »

Very strange ... Think

However, I've just been reminded on the Thailand thread of the calibre of tennis Dimitrov is capable of playing.  Clip from his R2 Wimbledon match against Tsonga, which Tsonga finally won 6-7(4-6), 6-4, 6-4, 7-6(10-8).  I think our Andy will need to get rid of his jetlag fast

Yes Aileen Andy will have his work cut out, hope he had a good nights sleep!! Go Andy    yay
[ Last edit by deb September 30, 2011, 01:46 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »
+ Quick Reply