Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo

(Read 1854 times)
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #30 on: April 18, 2012, 05:06 PM »

mcenroeforever. Congratulations to you and your wife. Keep us informed.

Life change. Just wait. I've had 5 and it really is great once you accept that you are no longer the principle actor in the relationship.
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #31 on: April 18, 2012, 05:15 PM »

Wish you all the best MF you will soon forget the sleepless nights!!
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #32 on: April 18, 2012, 05:23 PM »

Congratulations to you and your wife MF. Smile
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #33 on: April 18, 2012, 05:27 PM »

I have to say I really like the kit.  I think the dark gray and orange go very well together and it's rather more interesting than Andy's kit often is.  I have said this a number of times but noone took me up on it!  Perhaps I'm in a minority of one?    doh
I'd said above that I like the whole package, which includes the kit.  hug
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #34 on: April 18, 2012, 05:33 PM »

Looking forward to tomorrow's match, my wife and I are only a week or so away from the birth of our first child now and a first clay court title for Andy would be a lovely distraction from impending parenthood! nervous
Best wishes with all that!  Smile
IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #35 on: April 18, 2012, 05:33 PM »

That is exactly what I think the look of lendl!  It might help him to win the French who knows.
IP Logged
Adrian
Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #36 on: April 18, 2012, 06:09 PM »

Nice performance from Andy. Balanced variety of play, with controlled aggression and defence and lovely use of the drop shot at the right time. I just love the clay court season, brings out the best in players in terms of variety.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #37 on: April 18, 2012, 06:49 PM »

I'd said above that I like the whole package, which includes the kit.  hug
yes adb the kit-lovers are outing themselves one by one!   hug
IP Logged
lgriev10
Satellite Level

Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #38 on: April 18, 2012, 11:25 PM »

Looking at some of the posts re Andy's haircut and sartorial elegance, it appears to be a male versus female situation. In the main, the men appear to approve, whereas in the main, the ladies (led by Aileen) diapprove.

I like both!

Both what?  Men and ladies?  haha

Actually I am on the men's side, this outfit is better than normal and the haircut/style is alright.
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #39 on: April 19, 2012, 07:04 AM »

GO Andy! Good luck next round.  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #40 on: April 19, 2012, 07:37 AM »

Well done to Andy, that match was a joy to watch, his use of the angled drop shot was excellent and on this form there's no one better out there with better feel around the net. Looks like last year's performances have given him extra confidence on the red stuff.
Regarding the haircut I think it's great, he'll certainly not have to spend any time grooming it in the mornings when he gets out of bed! In saying that he also looked great during last year's clay court season when it was unkempt and crazy looking. Any extreme hair cut, be it short or long is fine by me!
Looking forward to tomorrow's match, my wife and I are only a week or so away from the birth of our first child now and a first clay court title for Andy would be a lovely distraction from impending parenthood! nervous

Wow, how exciting! Pity we're into the European leg of the tour - those night feeds could be taken up watching tennis Very Happy
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #41 on: April 19, 2012, 08:38 AM »

Wow, how exciting! Pity we're into the European leg of the tour - those night feeds could be taken up watching tennis Very Happy
Might not be very soothing for the baby if Andy were playing  w00t
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Murray through to third round at Monte Carlo « Reply #42 on: April 19, 2012, 09:22 AM »

Would have the baby acclimatised at an early age lol  Will be a pro by pre school lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »