Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray to face Djokovic in London test 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray to face Djokovic in London test

(Read 3417 times)
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 08:03 PM »

Please all shout for me.

I live in Cyprus.
we will loud and clear, come Andy you can do it. yay
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 09:58 PM »

Yes me  too, i really think he will, and i am going to watch on monday, so i will be shouting for all of us. go Andy yay

Lucky you - we're relying on you to shout really loudly for all of us that can't be there - real pressure Deb!!!!   cmon yeah
[ Last edit by Alis November 16, 2011, 09:36 AM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 03:31 AM »

My annoyance is that the BBC seem to be only showing the afternoon matches and I can't understand why they apparently aren't showing the evening matches on the red button ... confused

Anyway as far as Djokovic is concerned I can't believe that he's going to be 100% fit, if his excuses for withdrawing from Paris, having secured his $1.6m bonus, are to be believed.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 06:28 AM »

Trouble is Aileen, I think they were just that........excuses! It doesn't matter though.....I think Andy is capable of beating a fully fit Joker These days anyway! Oh God I'd soooo love to see that! cmon yeah
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 06:33 AM »

Deb, you should get a MurraysWorld T shirt, so we can watch out for you on the telly! In fact.....everyone going should wear one! I'm sure the cameramen would pick you out......and so would Andy! w00t
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 08:10 AM »

Deb, you should get a MurraysWorld T shirt, so we can watch out for you on the telly! In fact.....everyone going should wear one! I'm sure the cameramen would pick you out......and so would Andy! w00t

I could lend her mine Very Happy
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 09:26 AM »

Yes what a good idea, i am in row a at the front so hopefully you might be able to pick me out, how do i get one??
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #22 on: November 16, 2011, 09:29 AM »

Lucky you - we're relying on you to shout really loud for all of us that can't be there - real pressure Deb!!!!
It will be a pleasure shouting my head of for our Andy Alis, wish we all could be there what a lot of noise we would make!!!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 09:29 AM »

I could lend her mine Very Happy
I could pop over Bevc, think i might miss the match though!!
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #24 on: November 16, 2011, 09:45 AM »

My annoyance is that the BBC seem to be only showing the afternoon matches and I can't understand why they apparently aren't showing the evening matches on the red button ... confused

Anyway as far as Djokovic is concerned I can't believe that he's going to be 100% fit, if his excuses for withdrawing from Paris, having secured his $1.6m bonus, are to be believed.
Hi Aileen. As far as my programme planner states, BBC2 are showing it from about 1/2 pm and if it runs over say 5 pm it will be on the red button and I took this to mean the evening matches. I'll check and get back to you.

CORRECTION: I've just re-checked and they do say afternoon matches and this seems really weird - they have enough time for millions of football matches surely they won't miss out on the WTF. I'll be watching on Sky anyway - BBC coms are the pits.
[ Last edit by janscribe November 16, 2011, 10:15 AM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #25 on: November 16, 2011, 10:00 AM »

Yes what a good idea, i am in row a at the front so hopefully you might be able to pick me out, how do i get one??
Mark......How does Deb go about getting a MurraysWorld T shirt?
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #26 on: November 16, 2011, 10:08 AM »

Deb could always take a few T-shirts to a shop that prints T-shirts, that what I did two years ago, I had 4 done, also I bought two on the old am.com website when they still had the shop.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #27 on: November 16, 2011, 10:51 AM »

I have tickets for Thurs so wont see Andy live but I will be cheering for whoever the Fed is playing!

Same here!  I'm going to three sessions and Muzza is in the one session I haven't got!

Brick wall

However, I'm trying to look on the bright side, knowing I'll still be seeing some great tennis.  Also, in our house, we've been rooting for Wilf for months to get there so I'm chuffed to be seeing him.  Would love to see him kick Fed's arse.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #28 on: November 16, 2011, 11:02 AM »

Deb could always take a few T-shirts to a shop that prints T-shirts, that what I did two years ago, I had 4 done, also I bought two on the old am.com website when they still had the shop.
Oh thats a good idea, i am on to it right now, thanks Chris.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #29 on: November 16, 2011, 11:05 AM »

Same here!  I'm going to three sessions and Muzza is in the one session I haven't got!

Brick wall

However, I'm trying to look on the bright side, knowing I'll still be seeing some great tennis.  Also, in our house, we've been rooting for Wilf for months to get there so I'm chuffed to be seeing him.  Would love to see him kick Fed's arse.
That is such bad luck TD, you might see Andy on the practise courts.  i am with you over Fed so hope Tsonga beats him.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »