Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray to face Djokovic in London test 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray to face Djokovic in London test

(Read 3649 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #90 on: November 18, 2011, 07:23 AM »

The MW one's are great quality - you should check them out. yes
Where do you get them though Bev? I've asked Mark, but haven't seen a reply!
IP Logged
matchpoint
Futures Level

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #91 on: November 18, 2011, 08:00 AM »

Caz. On the homepage click on 'Shop' down the left hand side.
Like Bev, I too can highly recommend them.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #92 on: November 18, 2011, 08:21 AM »

Hey thanks MP! .........Did you get that Deb?
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #93 on: November 18, 2011, 09:02 AM »

Hi Guys am new to this forum I look forward to some good debate with you!

Was not sure where to post this but I have two tickets for Murray v Ferrer on Monday it is on the lower tier and on the 7th row, it was a present for my parents but they now cannot make it.

I would be happy to sell them at face value but would even settle for less as I do not want them to go to waste! please let me know if you are interested!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #94 on: November 18, 2011, 10:27 AM »

Hey thanks MP! .........Did you get that Deb?
Got that Caz,  thanks MP, on to it, hope it gets here by monday!!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #95 on: November 18, 2011, 10:29 AM »

I had something like that happen.  In the end it was Boris Becker with kids who turned up so I went off to get something to eat and then a bit later saw on a tv monitor Sky interviewing Andy on the practice court so ran fast as I could through whole 02 and elbowed my way in to a front row seat to watch him practise! So if anyone saw a mad older woman running through 02 on the tues lunchtime last year, it was me!!!

Oh we wondered who that was!! Whistle
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #96 on: November 18, 2011, 10:31 AM »

Hi Guys am new to this forum I look forward to some good debate with you!

Was not sure where to post this but I have two tickets for Murray v Ferrer on Monday it is on the lower tier and on the 7th row, it was a present for my parents but they now cannot make it.

I would be happy to sell them at face value but would even settle for less as I do not want them to go to waste! please let me know if you are interested!

How much is face value? And what time is the match?
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #97 on: November 18, 2011, 10:37 AM »

Did anyone see the BBC sports news this morning, and the comment by Boris Becker saying Andy wont win  a GS, he is to passive! bit unnecessary seeing the O2 isnt a GS, hoping the comment was taken out of context!! burst my excited bubble about the O2 this morning!!
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #98 on: November 18, 2011, 11:36 AM »

Did anyone see the BBC sports news this morning, and the comment by Boris Becker saying Andy wont win  a GS, he is to passive! bit unnecessary seeing the O2 isnt a GS, hoping the comment was taken out of context!! burst my excited bubble about the O2 this morning!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/15785738.stm

It was taken out of context, deb - as they so often are, the headline was very misleading.  Although we all know where Boris' brains are and don't set too much store by what he says - what I think he is saying in this instance is that, although Andy has been too passive in the past, he is very close to capturing that elusive slam now!  Please re-flate your excited bubble!

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #99 on: November 18, 2011, 11:48 AM »

I'd have done the same Ruthie - except I can't run any more. Do hope you enjoy your time at the O2 - it's a long way to come from Devon so I'll just watch from my sofa and enjoy it all.
Thanks Jan - will think of you.  Send good vibes to Andy from Devon. 
Oh and let's treat boris becker with the disdain he deserves eh everyone. 
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #100 on: November 18, 2011, 12:05 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/15785738.stm

It was taken out of context, deb - as they so often are, the headline was very misleading.  Although we all know where Boris' brains are and don't set too much store by what he says - what I think he is saying in this instance is that, although Andy has been too passive in the past, he is very close to capturing that elusive slam now!  Please re-flate your excited bubble!

Thank you Alis, its terrible the way these things are reported!! i am so glad i read the whole article, and yes dont we just no were Boris keeps his brains. Bubble re-inflated!!!
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #101 on: November 18, 2011, 12:47 PM »

Thank you Alis, its terrible the way these things are reported!! i am so glad i read the whole article, and yes dont we just no were Boris keeps his brains. Bubble re-inflated!!!

Great stuff!!!
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Murray to face Djokovic in London test « Reply #102 on: November 20, 2011, 09:24 PM »

id much rather  see muzza TD than  Djoko!

Oh me too.  Trouble was all the seats were taken by then and he left not long after I got there.  I did manage to get two minutes of video, however, so all was not lost.

Last year in Toronto, I checked the pratise boards to see which court Andy would be on.

That sounds like a handy idea.  I wish we could have prior notice about the practise sessions at the O2.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »