Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray to skip Davis Cup tie with Slovakia 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray to skip Davis Cup tie with Slovakia  (Read 6557 times)
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray to skip Davis Cup tie with Slovakia « Reply #210 on: February 17, 2012, 05:20 PM »

Just as well the article has been removed, I did not even had a peep at as I know what a talented player Andy is and he only needs a few tweaks in his game and a few on the mentality side, so I am not in the bit interested in some idiots view on Andy who is only trying to impress, the people who don't know a thing about the kind of tennis Andy plays.
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: Murray to skip Davis Cup tie with Slovakia « Reply #211 on: February 17, 2012, 07:08 PM »

Good thing that players do not read most of the rubbish that is written about them. Every now and then something good is written. And I believe players know who the good writers are.   But like someone else said those who do not know tennis or are not fans of Andy would tend to believe the rotten articles.

Seems like Andy has not played forever......looking forward his next.
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray to skip Davis Cup tie with Slovakia « Reply #212 on: February 17, 2012, 07:09 PM »

Just as well the article has been removed, I did not even had a peep at as I know what a talented player Andy is and he only needs a few tweaks in his game and a few on the mentality side, so I am not in the bit interested in some idiots view on Andy who is only trying to impress, the people who don't know a thing about the kind of tennis Andy plays.
Sorry Guys for telling you about it, but when I read it I was out raged.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray to skip Davis Cup tie with Slovakia « Reply #213 on: February 19, 2012, 12:53 AM »

Sorry Guys for telling you about it, but when I read it I was out raged.
No need to apologise - it was great to read it and then see it withdrawn - how often does that happen? It was a very weird article.
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray to skip Davis Cup tie with Slovakia « Reply #214 on: February 19, 2012, 09:36 AM »

No need to apologise - it was great to read it and then see it withdrawn - how often does that happen? It was a very weird article.
Thanks Elena, it was a very strange one!! Andy will show them all soon.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »
+ Quick Reply