Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray to skip entire clay court season 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray to skip entire clay court season

(Read 4845 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 04:08 AM »

Nice One! but I reckon you overcooked it a little with the Lendl Quote LMFAO
Lendl isn't a man who minces his words ...
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 04:16 AM »

Dumb-de-dumb-de-doo *Twirling thumbs*
IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 05:46 AM »

My goodness, I cannot believe this. He is going to loose so many points.  I would have thought he would go and try and win the french, after all he got to the Semis last year.  Do not understand?!!!
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 06:16 AM »

You're just frustrated because you won't be able to watch him for so long. We need to think about what's best for our boy, he could do with a holiday anyway.
Just getting started reading here... but I think I like you.  hug
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 06:21 AM »

.... or do I?
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 06:25 AM »

"Look at the true greats of the game – Krajicek, Kodes, Savitt and McKinley," the eight-time slam winner told the assembled media. "They were all fine Wimbledon champions whose names need no introduction.

"Compare them with the imposters who won the French: pushers like B. Borg, R. Laver and R. Federer – I mean, who are these guys? Clay is for lightweights playing powderpuff Europiffery. And it turns your socks pink."

As for you, Nigel .... well ...
IP Logged
NotFooled
Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #21 on: April 01, 2012, 06:43 AM »

I cannot imagine Lendl using the word imposter for the likes of Rod Laver etc. It is an April Foolprank for sure.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #22 on: April 01, 2012, 07:09 AM »

What's the date again? Wink
Andy will win RG and I'm not fooling trophy
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #23 on: April 01, 2012, 08:01 AM »

Don't believe this for a moment. Fingers and tongue. Whistle Whistle(you can't skip a GS)
[ Last edit by michelle April 01, 2012, 08:17 AM ] IP Logged
Sam
Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 08:06 AM »

What a gullible bunch you are. Look at your calendars.
IP Logged
Cristina
Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 08:06 AM »

Does anyone actually believe this?, it's obviously a joke Smile
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 08:21 AM »

Haha good one!  lol
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 08:36 AM »

For about 10 secs I was seriously brassed off - then it dawned on me.  I'm a bit slow in the mornings!
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 08:43 AM »

Great one Nigel. You have been cleverly building up this with hints in other threads. You had me fooled for a moment there. clap

I salute this excellent of piece of journalism. Surely even Robbie must bow to this wittiness prowess !
IP Logged
Adrian
Re: Murray to skip entire clay court season « Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 08:54 AM »

April fools!!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »