Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray to star in Abu Dhabi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray to star in Abu Dhabi

(Read 3293 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 03:57 PM »

My bad. I thought Lower level tournaments the top seeds always got a 1st round bye or is that just in 500 and 1000 level tournaments?
Most 250's are 28 man draws, but a fair few are 32 man draws (and thus, no byes). Just depends on the tournament. I'm sure Brisbane's always been a 32 (Bt Kukushkin in 3 last year) but this year it is indeed only a 28 person draw.

Google ATP schedule and click the Wiki link for all the info on all the tournaments. I would link it but currently on my phone.

Aileen the draw is usually done on the Saturday before the tournament, so around the 29th. Scary how close it is actually.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #16 on: December 21, 2012, 04:06 PM »

Aileen the draw is usually done on the Saturday before the tournament, so around the 29th. Scary how close it is actually.
Thanks.  I wasn't sure if it was Saturday or Friday.  Yes, it's hard to believe that what at one point seemed so far off is on the point of becoming reality!
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #17 on: December 21, 2012, 09:15 PM »

I'm looking forward to Abu Dhabi; it's just an exo but it'll be fun to watch anyhow. Hope I can find streaming.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #18 on: December 21, 2012, 10:41 PM »

I'm looking forward to Abu Dhabi; it's just an exo but it'll be fun to watch anyhow. Hope I can find streaming.
Try http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-live-streaming-video.html   That's usually where I find my streaming.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #19 on: December 22, 2012, 02:24 AM »

me 2! So missing my tennis & andy........roll on thursday  clap
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #20 on: December 22, 2012, 05:01 PM »

I've just upgraded my sky subscription to take espn.  A word of warning: they told me that once you've downgraded again, any recording from espn on your hard disk won't work.
Can't believe that it's less than a week to go before Andy on court again. Been so busy that not really had time to miss it/him.   
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #21 on: December 22, 2012, 05:11 PM »

I've just upgraded my sky subscription to take espn.  A word of warning: they told me that once you've downgraded again, any recording from espn on your hard disk won't work.

B*st*rds have got you every way, haven't they?
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #22 on: December 22, 2012, 07:32 PM »

Hi all so pleased Andy came third in the BBC SPOTY well done to him for that.I like everybody else on MW cant wait for the new season to start.Have so missed the tennis.Been really ill myself with a chest infection for five weeks so have not even been posting on the forum,missed that as well.Thursday 27th at 8pm for those with sky there's a program AM US Open Champion,wether thats the actual match or not i cannot say.Its going to be on sky sports4 8pm until 10pm,if it is just the match itself im sorry for that as i know most of you will have seen that countless times and will be hoping for a bit more than a repeat of his win against ND.Hope you all have a merry christmas and a very happy new year.2013 is gonna be great.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #23 on: December 22, 2012, 07:55 PM »

Hi all so pleased Andy came third in the BBC SPOTY well done to him for that.I like everybody else on MW cant wait for the new season to start.Have so missed the tennis.Been really ill myself with a chest infection for five weeks so have not even been posting on the forum,missed that as well.Thursday 27th at 8pm for those with sky there's a program AM US Open Champion,wether thats the actual match or not i cannot say.Its going to be on sky sports4 8pm until 10pm,if it is just the match itself im sorry for that as i know most of you will have seen that countless times and will be hoping for a bit more than a repeat of his win against ND.Hope you all have a merry christmas and a very happy new year.2013 is gonna be great.
Hi Caroline.  I'm sorry to hear that you've been so ill and hope you've completely recovered now.  I'm glad though that you're back with us in time for the start of the season.

I don't have Sky unfortunately (can't afford it) but there are plenty of members who do.  Hopefully this will be a documentary and not just highlights of the USO final.

Merry Christmas to you too and best wishes for a happy 2013, which I hope will also be a great year for Andy.

IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #24 on: December 22, 2012, 08:27 PM »

thanks caroline! Have set my sky up to record this  w00t
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 09:14 PM »

thanks caroline! Have set my sky up to record this  w00t
Hopefully some kind person will manage to get it onto MW if it is indeed a documentary.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #26 on: December 22, 2012, 09:49 PM »

Hi Caroline.  I'm sorry to hear that you've been so ill and hope you've completely recovered now.  I'm glad though that you're back with us in time for the start of the season.

I don't have Sky unfortunately (can't afford it) but there are plenty of members who do.  Hopefully this will be a documentary and not just highlights of the USO final.

Merry Christmas to you too and best wishes for a happy 2013, which I hope will also be a great year for Andy.

Thanks Aileen am much better now.Sorry you dont have sky im sure if it is a documentary somebody will be kind enough to post it on MW if thats possible.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #27 on: December 22, 2012, 10:12 PM »

Eileen i would do it if i had a clue how too lol? Took me long enough just to figure out how to upload pics  confused
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #28 on: December 22, 2012, 10:29 PM »

Eileen i would do it if i had a clue how too lol? Took me long enough just to figure out how to upload pics  confused
Thanks angie. Smile  Well I wouldn't have a clue either!  Maybe Craig who does a lot of the Murray videos might be able to help, so I'll send him a PM.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #29 on: December 23, 2012, 04:55 PM »

Sorry you've been unwell Caroline but glad you're feeling better now. Thanks for the Sky tip.  I did email them after USO to suggest it was time for another documentary on lines of the one they did in 2008 to mark him reaching USO final for first time.  So v much hope it's not just another abbreviated showing of the final itself. It does sound from the title as if it might be about Andy himself.  
Btw how did you find out about the Sky programme as Radio Times has something quite different.  I've checked on my sky planner and there it is. I'm pretty sure it will be a profile with that title especially as the last one was called Andy Murray: the real deal.  Thanks so much for alerting us to it as I'd have missed it otherwise.
[ Last edit by Ruthie December 23, 2012, 09:08 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »