Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray to star in Abu Dhabi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray to star in Abu Dhabi

(Read 3520 times)
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #30 on: December 23, 2012, 11:16 PM »

Thank you Ruthie am feeling much better now.Found it by accident really was just browsing the sky sports stations looking to see how long i would have to wait until i could watch some tennis.Just hope its a documentary of 2012 and the great year Andy had would be real nice.If i knew how to post the program on MW for you Aileen i would but im sorry but i dont know how to do it.Really hope if it is a documentary or something new that we've not seen before somebody who knows what there doing will be able to do it so as you wont miss out.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #31 on: December 23, 2012, 11:21 PM »

Thank you Ruthie am feeling much better now.Found it by accident really was just browsing the sky sports stations looking to see how long i would have to wait until i could watch some tennis.Just hope its a documentary of 2012 and the great year Andy had would be real nice.If i knew how to post the program on MW for you Aileen i would but im sorry but i dont know how to do it.Really hope if it is a documentary or something new that we've not seen before somebody who knows what there doing will be able to do it so as you wont miss out.
Wel I have sent Craig a PM so am awaiting his response, although he's just arrived back home in Scotland from the US where he works so is probably immersed in his family and festive celebrations at the moment, so whether he'll read it or not before the 28th remains to be seen.  However there are others who are capable of doing this, so here's hoping!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #32 on: December 24, 2012, 08:57 AM »

Sorry Aileen that I'm not one of them!  I'm pretty confident from the title that this will be a profile of Andy which updates the one they did in 2008.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #33 on: December 24, 2012, 10:01 AM »

Hope so Ruthie! I never seen the 2008 one. Looking forward to watching it hopefully after andy beats tipsy......thurs should be a good day  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #34 on: December 24, 2012, 10:21 AM »

the 2008 one was great angie.  I still have it on my hard disk.  And yes let's hope Andy hits the new season running with a win over Tipsy.
Oh and remember there's a radio 5 live profile of his grand slam year at 7.30 the same evening.  A veritably Andyfest that day!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #35 on: December 24, 2012, 03:40 PM »

Sorry Aileen that I'm not one of them!  I'm pretty confident from the title that this will be a profile of Andy which updates the one they did in 2008.
Alas I didn't join MW until before the 2010 AO, so never saw it.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #36 on: December 24, 2012, 04:00 PM »

I hadn't either Aileen but I spotted they were showing it on Christmas day. So I recorded it as I wasn't at home on Christmas day.  It was so good to see Andy's achievements being recognised and celebrated so I have high hopes for the new one.  I hope there's a way that those without Sky can access it at some point.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #37 on: December 24, 2012, 04:37 PM »

Eileen you are welcome to come over to mine & watch with me lol I'm only in rutherglen  w00t
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #38 on: December 24, 2012, 06:41 PM »

I've just discovered that the programme about Andy is on tomorrow also on Sky sports 1 at 5pm in case anyone doesn't want to wait till Thursday.  I'll record it to watch on Boxing Day probably.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #39 on: December 24, 2012, 07:31 PM »

Brill even better I will watch it after crimbo lunch :-)
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #40 on: December 25, 2012, 10:04 AM »

I've just discovered that the programme about Andy is on tomorrow also on Sky sports 1 at 5pm in case anyone doesn't want to wait till Thursday.  I'll record it to watch on Boxing Day probably.

I understand that the programme on Sky Sports 1 is scheduled to show the highlights of Andy's USO victory, not about a profile of his achievements. I may be wrong, but I have still recorded it.

Merry Xmas everyone on MW and a Happy 2013 when it comes
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #41 on: December 25, 2012, 11:45 AM »

Sky are showing a re-run of the final.

When's the profile thing?

Struggling to keep track of all these programmes.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #42 on: December 25, 2012, 01:21 PM »

Nadal has withdrawn. Waiting to see how the organisers restructure the draw.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #43 on: December 25, 2012, 01:21 PM »

Rafa Nadal · 11,421,695 like this
6 minutes ago ·
Lamento mucho no poder competir este año en Abu Dhabi. Todo estaba preparado y tengo muchas ganas de volver a la competición pero los médicos me han prohibido competir en Abu Dhabi por una infección estomacal que me ha producido fiebre.

En Abu Dhabi siempre me han tratado muy bien y esta es la primera vez que no puedo competir en ese torneo. Mi recuperación ha ido bien, mis rodillas se encuentran mejor y como digo tenía muchas ganas de volver a la competición. Lo siento por mis fans en los Emiratos y en todo el mundo. Espero poder estar allí el año que viene.

I am very disappointed that I will not be able to compete this year in Abu Dhabi. I was really excited about returning to play and I always have a wonderful experience at the event and this is the first time I will miss the tournament.

My rehab has gone well, my knee feels good and I was looking forward to competing. Unfortunately doctors have informed me that my body needs to rest in order to fight this stomach virus. I would like to say sorry to all my fans in the United Arab Emirates and around the world, but I hope to play and win in Abu Dhabi again next year.
I regret much not to compete this year in Abu Dhabi. Everything was prepared and I am eager to return to competition but doctors have forbidden me to compete in Abu Dhabi for a stomach infection that has produced me fever.

In Abu Dhabi always have treated me very well and this is the first time that I can not compete in that tournament. My recovery has gone well, my knees are better, and as I was eager to return to competition. I'm sorry for my fans in the Emirates and throughout the world. I hope to be there the coming year.

I am very disappointed that I will not be able to compete this year in Abu Dhabi. I was really excited about returning to play and I always have a wonderful experience at the event and this is the first time I will miss the tournament.

My rehab has gone well, my knee feels good and I was looking forward to competing. Unfortunately doctors have informed me that my body needs to rest in order to fight this stomach virus. I would like to say sorry to all my fans in the United Arab Emirates and around the world, but I hope to play and win in Abu Dhabi again next year. (Translated by Bing)
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray to star in Abu Dhabi « Reply #44 on: December 25, 2012, 02:02 PM »

Aww what a shame poor nadal is having an awful time of it just now Frown was looking forward to andy v rafa.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »