Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray toughs it out on centre court 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray toughs it out on centre court

(Read 1638 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray toughs it out on centre court « Reply #60 on: July 04, 2013, 06:49 PM »

I was happy to see the Wimbledon crowd get behind Andy what a change it was almost like the crowd in the Olympic Tennis. I was so pleased that at last the crowd were supporting Andy I am sure they helped him a lot to get through to the semi finals. Well done Wimbledon.

lb it felt even better than at Olympics yesterday as I could compare being on the mound/hill as I was there when Andy won gold too.  Then it was obvious that quite a few people were supporting Team GB rather than Andy. Yesterday the support was for Andy himself and what support it was.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray toughs it out on centre court « Reply #61 on: July 04, 2013, 08:06 PM »

The crowd were fantastic from the third set yesterday - I think they were a bit shell-shocked before that - as we all were to be honest.  Let's hope they all get behind Andy from the word go tomorrow - it makes such a difference.  I agree though, Lb, well done Wimbledon  - it's been a long time coming!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »