Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray turns to Henman for advice 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray turns to Henman for advice

(Read 708 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Murray turns to Henman for advice « on: January 20, 2006, 05:36 AM »

Source: Sporting Life
ANDY Murray, who suffered more disappointment at the Australian Open yesterday when he lost in the men's doubles, has sounded out Tim Henman for advice on how to cope with the strain of being Britain's big hope for Wimbledon.

Murray said:
The only person I've spoken to about it is Tim, as somebody who has been through the same thing as I will probably have to go through. Obviously there's other people giving me advice.

But at the end of the day you just have to try to stay true to yourself and that's what I'm going to have to try to do, because if not then I will think at the end of my career that I will not achieved everything I wanted to.

And regarding his comments to the media on Tuesday:
I wasn't blaming the media for my loss, but I was just saying that at times it can be pretty difficult for me.

I think in some ways I have had a good press, but it can be quite difficult for me because I'm expected to do so well this year.

- Full Story (scotsman.com)
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray turns to Henman for advice « Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 02:02 PM »

he really does come across well when u take all his comments into account together.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray turns to Henman for advice « Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 09:33 AM »

Djokovic on Andy
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray turns to Henman for advice « Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 01:07 PM »

quite ironic really.talking about how the press shouldnt analyse every detail of his life and things while proceeding to do that
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »