Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray vanquished by history 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray vanquished by history

(Read 10699 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray vanquished by history « Reply #240 on: July 23, 2012, 01:09 AM »

Welcome to our forum M#1ny.
What is a yound buck?
Typo - "young buck".   Anyway this individual sounds like a troll to me.  Obviously a Fed fan.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray vanquished by history « Reply #241 on: July 23, 2012, 05:56 PM »

Typo - "young buck".   Anyway this individual sounds like a troll to me.  Obviously a Fed fan.

Federer trolls are so adorable. They almost always pretend to be Murray fans.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray vanquished by history « Reply #242 on: July 24, 2012, 01:39 AM »

Federer trolls are so adorable. They almost always pretend to be Murray fans.
I think that could be regarded as an accolade for Andy. Smile
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray vanquished by history « Reply #243 on: July 24, 2012, 03:31 AM »

I was trolling the troll.  Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray vanquished by history « Reply #244 on: July 24, 2012, 03:33 AM »

I was trolling the troll.  Very Happy
I did wonder when you welcomed "it" to the forum. lol
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray vanquished by history « Reply #245 on: July 24, 2012, 05:02 PM »

I think that could be regarded as an accolade for Andy. Smile

I do think they like Andy, really except for Ak400 maybe. Though BigNose "claims" he's a bigger fan of Andy than I (yeah right), he does have this wicked way of highlighting Andy's shortcomings most of the times while never failing to mention how big a tennis god Federer is. He’s a blind worshiper of Fedrer but then again, most of them are.
IP Logged
Murray#1NextYear
Re: Murray vanquished by history « Reply #246 on: July 26, 2012, 09:54 PM »

Welcome to our forum M#1ny.
What is a yound buck?
Sorry..typographical error...yound buck should have been young buck!  Murray is the future...he is hungry and ripe for success.  He will win many grand slams like Lendl....perhaps eight or more...he will ruin Nadal's chance of overtaking old man Federer's grand slam numbers.  Djoker will win but Murray has more talent and justs needs to get that first one.
IP Logged
shabinfarzan@yaho[email protected]
Re: Murray vanquished by history « Reply #247 on: July 29, 2012, 06:38 AM »

Actually, in a way it is good he lost....at least now he can focus on the singles completely and give his full concentration to just one format of the game..I have always felt that it is really difficult to do well in both singles and doubles....but dont worry, even I am sad for their early loss....Good luck Andy for your opening match Wawrinka......FINGERS CROSSED!!!!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray vanquished by history « Reply #248 on: July 29, 2012, 12:50 PM »

Just read Boris Johnson said he 'blubbed like Andy Murray' during the Olympic ceremony.  Oh dear I hope Andy's tears aren't going to be wheeled out everytime someone has a good cry.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray vanquished by history « Reply #249 on: July 29, 2012, 07:06 PM »

Just read Boris Johnson said he 'blubbed like Andy Murray' during the Olympic ceremony.  Oh dear I hope Andy's tears aren't going to be wheeled out everytime someone has a good cry.
He may have set a precedent - but maybe that's not a bad thing if men realise it's OK to cry in public.  Stuff the stiff British upper-lip, men have emotions same as women!

Incidentally I remember when Fed won Wimbledon for the first time (his first Slam) he blubbed and got criticised for it because it was "unmanly", nine years later Andy does it and gets sympathy!  Weird.  Maybe us Brits can empathise more with losers!
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray vanquished by history « Reply #250 on: July 29, 2012, 07:08 PM »

Sorry..typographical error...yound buck should have been young buck!  Murray is the future...he is hungry and ripe for success.  He will win many grand slams like Lendl....perhaps eight or more...he will ruin Nadal's chance of overtaking old man Federer's grand slam numbers.  Djoker will win but Murray has more talent and justs needs to get that first one.
  Odd that you should suggest Murray might win 8 slams or more. I had a premonition recently of Andy with 9 "gold medals"  and wondered if it meant an Olympic medal and 8 slams.  Then again, maybe it was nothing - I don't claim second sight - but I also felt very strongly before the Wimbledon Final that it would all end in tears.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »