Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray wins giant game of Whack the Mole 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray wins giant game of Whack the Mole

(Read 4513 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray wins giant game of Whack the Mole « Reply #120 on: January 26, 2013, 11:12 PM »

I've watched the clip over and over and I can't see any hesitation by Andy at all. Which shot is it?
6-5, first point. He stops for a split second then carries on playing.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Murray wins giant game of Whack the Mole « Reply #121 on: January 26, 2013, 11:13 PM »

6-5, first point. He stops for a split second then carries on playing.

It really is a split second, too. I'm stunned Smugfed even noticed it.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray wins giant game of Whack the Mole « Reply #122 on: January 26, 2013, 11:14 PM »

I'm not sure about what people have made of Andy's reaction.

"Murray appeared at first surprised, then amused, twisting his face into an exaggeratedly satisfied smirk, laughing and nodding toward his player’s box."

Looked more like surprised then an unsure, incredulous smile, unsure how to react, as opposed to taking the piss.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Murray wins giant game of Whack the Mole « Reply #123 on: January 26, 2013, 11:21 PM »

I thought his expression said, 'Yeah, that just about sums you up, mate. If only the public knew.'
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray wins giant game of Whack the Mole « Reply #124 on: January 27, 2013, 03:31 PM »

Very true Nigel it is time the public saw the other face of Smugfed he is not perfect just another human being and not what his followers believe. Now perhaps we will see his nasty side more frequently.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Murray wins giant game of Whack the Mole « Reply #125 on: January 28, 2013, 02:42 PM »

His best lob ever?

What's the betting that, if Fed had been winning, we would've seen a hot dog then?  He clearly was in no mood for trick shots.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »