Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Robson and Murray mix it up at the Olympics 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Reply
Author

Robson and Murray mix it up at the Olympics

(Read 2969 times)
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Robson and Murray mix it up at the Olympics « Reply #60 on: August 05, 2012, 01:00 AM »

Wow!  What a result for them both - guaranteed medal for them clap  Well done Very Happy
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Robson and Murray mix it up at the Olympics « Reply #61 on: August 05, 2012, 03:14 AM »

Good for them!!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Robson and Murray mix it up at the Olympics « Reply #62 on: August 05, 2012, 09:17 AM »

Which final would be first???
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Robson and Murray mix it up at the Olympics « Reply #63 on: August 05, 2012, 09:43 AM »

Andy plays Fed at 2 p.m. today followed by his doubles match - both on Centre Court.  Court 1 (commencing 12 noon) is the Bronze Medal match between Novak and del Potro. Andy (and Laura) will get at least a silver for each match and if he wins it will be a gold. I know how much he would love the singles gold and so would we!!! yay Fingers crossed toast
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Robson and Murray mix it up at the Olympics « Reply #64 on: August 05, 2012, 11:08 AM »

Andy plays Fed at 2 p.m. today followed by his doubles match - both on Centre Court.  Court 1 (commencing 12 noon) is the Bronze Medal match between Novak and del Potro. Andy (and Laura) will get at least a silver for each match and if he wins it will be a gold. I know how much he would love the singles gold and so would we!!! yay Fingers crossed toast
If he can only achieve one gold today, it must be the singles he gets!
Justice must be done and this would help him to get his first GS.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »