Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  A Big Petty Argument About Nothing
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 Reply

A Big Petty Argument About Nothing

I'm not gay and no Neil, I do not want to have sex with you leave me alone!!!

I was only interested with it being me Cate and your gf.

lol I know, you said that already. I was just clarifying for Lorna's benefit. Smile
IP Logged

I was only interested with it being me Cate and your gf.

After Neils been there? You might get the... clap
IP Logged

After Neils been there? You might get the... clap
STD in the ear? Ye, got a point. lol
[ Last edit by Mark May 01, 2008, 04:23 PM ] IP Logged

I like the new name of the thread.
IP Logged

Oh my god that really is the biggest pile of **** I've ever read, but I must just say this.

Well I've never had this problem with any other ex. In fact I'm on good terms with all of them.

Ditto.  So don't put any blame on me.

And ...

Yeah well good for you. All I can say in that case is Amy is inadequate in the extreme in bed. I'm not allowed to say anything else am I.

roflmao  I love the fact that I can still get away with being so so innocent  tender

rule
IP Logged

IP Logged

Say wha? lol
IP Logged

Since I can't PM amy, and she can PM me, I'll have to have my PM replies out in the open.

I just wanted to say to amy that I'm so totally over earlier already, if she's feeling bad, then she brought it upon herself. That's all.

And he's saying you are baiting.
IP Logged

Nah I didn't have time to post today because I have work.

I still think its hilarious though lol
[ Last edit by Quackers May 01, 2008, 06:11 PM ] IP Logged

Neil you're such a jerk. You could at least be slightly sorry!
IP Logged

Neil you're such a jerk. You could at least be slightly sorry!

For what pray tell? I didn't start it.
IP Logged

More like fishing for more replies, and a continuation of the argument, but yeah. Smile

If you can both keep out of arguments until the end of 2008, I'll send you both a £10 through the post. Wink

Better yet, we could have a community fund where everyone can chip in. Smile
IP Logged

More like fishing for more replies, and a continuation of the argument, but yeah. Smile

Nah I've said my peace.
IP Logged

For what pray tell? I didn't start it.

You know exactly what! She may have started it but you certainly did more than finish it! What you said went too far and you know it. Or at least if you don't know it you're not the person I thought you were because you clearly don't have a concience. Or any comprehension of what's resonable to say about a person.
IP Logged

You know exactly what! She may have started it but you certainly did more than finish it! What you said went too far and you know it. Or at least if you don't know it you're not the person I thought you were because you clearly don't have a concience. Or any comprehension of what's resonable to say about a person.

Believe me I could have said a lot worse.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 Reply