Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  A Big Petty Argument About Nothing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing  (Read 7355 times)
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #375 on: May 01, 2008, 03:52 PM »

I'm not gay and no Neil, I do not want to have sex with you leave me alone!!!

I was only interested with it being me Cate and your gf.

lol I know, you said that already. I was just clarifying for Lorna's benefit. Smile
IP Logged
Scottie
World No 1

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #376 on: May 01, 2008, 04:20 PM »

I was only interested with it being me Cate and your gf.

After Neils been there? You might get the... clap
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #377 on: May 01, 2008, 04:23 PM »

After Neils been there? You might get the... clap
STD in the ear? Ye, got a point. lol
[ Last edit by Mark May 01, 2008, 04:23 PM ] IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #378 on: May 01, 2008, 04:33 PM »

I like the new name of the thread.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #379 on: May 01, 2008, 06:01 PM »

Oh my god that really is the biggest pile of **** I've ever read, but I must just say this.

Well I've never had this problem with any other ex. In fact I'm on good terms with all of them.

Ditto.  So don't put any blame on me.

And ...

Yeah well good for you. All I can say in that case is Amy is inadequate in the extreme in bed. I'm not allowed to say anything else am I.

roflmao  I love the fact that I can still get away with being so so innocent  tender

rule
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #380 on: May 01, 2008, 06:03 PM »

IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #381 on: May 01, 2008, 06:08 PM »

Say wha? lol
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #382 on: May 01, 2008, 06:10 PM »

Since I can't PM amy, and she can PM me, I'll have to have my PM replies out in the open.

I just wanted to say to amy that I'm so totally over earlier already, if she's feeling bad, then she brought it upon herself. That's all.

And he's saying you are baiting.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #383 on: May 01, 2008, 06:11 PM »

Nah I didn't have time to post today because I have work.

I still think its hilarious though lol
[ Last edit by Quackers May 01, 2008, 06:11 PM ] IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #384 on: May 01, 2008, 06:11 PM »

Neil you're such a jerk. You could at least be slightly sorry!
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #385 on: May 01, 2008, 06:12 PM »

Neil you're such a jerk. You could at least be slightly sorry!

For what pray tell? I didn't start it.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #386 on: May 01, 2008, 06:12 PM »

More like fishing for more replies, and a continuation of the argument, but yeah. Smile

If you can both keep out of arguments until the end of 2008, I'll send you both a £10 through the post. Wink

Better yet, we could have a community fund where everyone can chip in. Smile
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #387 on: May 01, 2008, 06:14 PM »

More like fishing for more replies, and a continuation of the argument, but yeah. Smile

Nah I've said my peace.
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #388 on: May 01, 2008, 06:20 PM »

For what pray tell? I didn't start it.

You know exactly what! She may have started it but you certainly did more than finish it! What you said went too far and you know it. Or at least if you don't know it you're not the person I thought you were because you clearly don't have a concience. Or any comprehension of what's resonable to say about a person.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #389 on: May 01, 2008, 06:24 PM »

You know exactly what! She may have started it but you certainly did more than finish it! What you said went too far and you know it. Or at least if you don't know it you're not the person I thought you were because you clearly don't have a concience. Or any comprehension of what's resonable to say about a person.

Believe me I could have said a lot worse.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »