Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  A Big Petty Argument About Nothing
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Reply

A Big Petty Argument About Nothing

Believe me I could have said a lot worse.

I think what you said was bad enough!
IP Logged

I think what you said was bad enough!

That was the intention. I was hurt by what was said to me at the time, I responded in appropriately hurtful fashion. I'm sure the comments that come in will be " well why weren't you the bigger person" but I think it's a bit late for that on both sides.
IP Logged

I don't know. It's never to late for an apology. And I personally think what you did and said was ten times worse. But hey, if you don't that tells us an awful lot more about you than it does about Amy.
IP Logged

I don't know. It's never to late for an apology. And I personally think what you did and said was ten times worse. But hey, if you don't that tells us an awful lot more about you than it does about Amy.

No that tells us an awful lot more about you and your opinions on the matter.

Also, you can't judge how a comment directed at me, affects me, so your point about it being 10 times worse is irrelevant.
IP Logged

If you can't recognise what was wrong in what you said, that tells me an awful lot about you. And I really didn't think that's who you were.

I honestly though that what you said was just an angry retaliation that you would regret. But, dissapointingly, turns out I was wrong.  
IP Logged

If you can't recognise what was wrong in what you said, that tells me an awful lot about you. And I really didn't think that's who you were.

I honestly though that what you said was just an angry retaliation that you would regret. But, dissapointingly, turns out I was wrong.  

It was an angry retaliation. But firstly, I don't think it was as bad as you are making out, secondly I certainly don't regret it, because no such regret has ever been demonstrated by the other party. Why should I care about her feelings when she clearly doesn't care about mine.

The last time I made any effort at moving on and forgetting the arguments, I got an angry retaliation in response. So I don't think I'll be making any more such efforts.

And I'm very sorry you feel that way. But **** happens, I'm sure I will get over it. It's not like I was highly likely to see you again anyway. Disappointing, but that's life.
IP Logged

It was an angry retaliation. But firstly, I don't think it was as bad as you are making out, secondly I certainly don't regret it, because no such regret has ever been demonstrated by the other party. Why should I care about her feelings when she clearly doesn't care about mine.

The last time I made any effort at moving on and forgetting the arguments, I got an angry retaliation in response. So I don't think I'll be making any more such efforts.

And I'm very sorry you feel that way. But sh*t happens, I'm sure I will get over it. It's not like I was highly likely to see you again anyway. Disappointing, but that's life.

shocking
IP Logged

shocking

Didn't know you were reading my posts anymore.....
IP Logged

It seems I'll have to write a rule concerning the freedom of revealing someone's private life because of this thread Rolling Eyes
[ Last edit by Mark May 01, 2008, 08:43 PM ] IP Logged

It seems I'll have to write a rule concerning the freedom of revealing someone's private life because of this thread Rolling Eyes

Such a hardship for you.....
IP Logged

It is actually considering it involves freedom of speech.
IP Logged

It is actually considering it involves freedom of speech.

So don't write it. You already used your mod powers. What's the big deal.
IP Logged

yawn kiddos, shut it up.
IP Logged

So don't write it. You already used your mod powers. What's the big deal.

Whats the big deal of blabbing peoples personal stuff? A lot.
IP Logged

I hate to admit it but sometimes freedoms need to be sacrificed for the greater good Frown
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Reply