Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  A Big Petty Argument About Nothing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Go Down Reply
Author

A Big Petty Argument About Nothing

(Read 8213 times)
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #390 on: May 01, 2008, 06:33 PM »

Believe me I could have said a lot worse.

I think what you said was bad enough!
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #391 on: May 01, 2008, 06:38 PM »

I think what you said was bad enough!

That was the intention. I was hurt by what was said to me at the time, I responded in appropriately hurtful fashion. I'm sure the comments that come in will be " well why weren't you the bigger person" but I think it's a bit late for that on both sides.
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #392 on: May 01, 2008, 06:41 PM »

I don't know. It's never to late for an apology. And I personally think what you did and said was ten times worse. But hey, if you don't that tells us an awful lot more about you than it does about Amy.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #393 on: May 01, 2008, 06:44 PM »

I don't know. It's never to late for an apology. And I personally think what you did and said was ten times worse. But hey, if you don't that tells us an awful lot more about you than it does about Amy.

No that tells us an awful lot more about you and your opinions on the matter.

Also, you can't judge how a comment directed at me, affects me, so your point about it being 10 times worse is irrelevant.
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #394 on: May 01, 2008, 06:49 PM »

If you can't recognise what was wrong in what you said, that tells me an awful lot about you. And I really didn't think that's who you were.

I honestly though that what you said was just an angry retaliation that you would regret. But, dissapointingly, turns out I was wrong.  
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #395 on: May 01, 2008, 07:51 PM »

If you can't recognise what was wrong in what you said, that tells me an awful lot about you. And I really didn't think that's who you were.

I honestly though that what you said was just an angry retaliation that you would regret. But, dissapointingly, turns out I was wrong.  

It was an angry retaliation. But firstly, I don't think it was as bad as you are making out, secondly I certainly don't regret it, because no such regret has ever been demonstrated by the other party. Why should I care about her feelings when she clearly doesn't care about mine.

The last time I made any effort at moving on and forgetting the arguments, I got an angry retaliation in response. So I don't think I'll be making any more such efforts.

And I'm very sorry you feel that way. But **** happens, I'm sure I will get over it. It's not like I was highly likely to see you again anyway. Disappointing, but that's life.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #396 on: May 01, 2008, 08:07 PM »

It was an angry retaliation. But firstly, I don't think it was as bad as you are making out, secondly I certainly don't regret it, because no such regret has ever been demonstrated by the other party. Why should I care about her feelings when she clearly doesn't care about mine.

The last time I made any effort at moving on and forgetting the arguments, I got an angry retaliation in response. So I don't think I'll be making any more such efforts.

And I'm very sorry you feel that way. But sh*t happens, I'm sure I will get over it. It's not like I was highly likely to see you again anyway. Disappointing, but that's life.

shocking
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #397 on: May 01, 2008, 08:31 PM »

shocking

Didn't know you were reading my posts anymore.....
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #398 on: May 01, 2008, 08:42 PM »

It seems I'll have to write a rule concerning the freedom of revealing someone's private life because of this thread Rolling Eyes
[ Last edit by Mark May 01, 2008, 08:43 PM ] IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #399 on: May 01, 2008, 08:47 PM »

It seems I'll have to write a rule concerning the freedom of revealing someone's private life because of this thread Rolling Eyes

Such a hardship for you.....
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #400 on: May 01, 2008, 08:49 PM »

It is actually considering it involves freedom of speech.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #401 on: May 01, 2008, 08:50 PM »

It is actually considering it involves freedom of speech.

So don't write it. You already used your mod powers. What's the big deal.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #402 on: May 01, 2008, 08:50 PM »

yawn kiddos, shut it up.
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #403 on: May 01, 2008, 08:53 PM »

So don't write it. You already used your mod powers. What's the big deal.

Whats the big deal of blabbing peoples personal stuff? A lot.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #404 on: May 01, 2008, 08:54 PM »

I hate to admit it but sometimes freedoms need to be sacrificed for the greater good Frown
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »