Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  A Big Petty Argument About Nothing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 Go Down Reply
Author

A Big Petty Argument About Nothing

(Read 7420 times)
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #405 on: May 01, 2008, 08:54 PM »

yawn kiddos, shut it up.

No one asked for your opinion.
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #406 on: May 01, 2008, 08:56 PM »

I hate to admit it but sometimes freedoms need to be sacrificed for the greater good Frown

It is true. We have to do the same when fighting terrorism.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #407 on: May 01, 2008, 08:57 PM »

Oh stop being such a bi*ch. Let it lie. It's boring.

EDIT: Obv, that's direct at Neil, not Tommy.
[ Last edit by eira_arian May 01, 2008, 08:57 PM ] IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #408 on: May 01, 2008, 08:58 PM »

lol I guessed that Laura
[ Last edit by Tommy May 01, 2008, 08:58 PM ] IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #409 on: May 01, 2008, 09:06 PM »

Oh stop being such a bi*ch. Let it lie. It's boring.

EDIT: Obv, that's direct at Neil, not Tommy.

Well why comment hours later then. Contradicting know-it-all or what  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #410 on: May 01, 2008, 09:07 PM »

It was an angry retaliation. But firstly, I don't think it was as bad as you are making out, secondly I certainly don't regret it, because no such regret has ever been demonstrated by the other party. Why should I care about her feelings when she clearly doesn't care about mine.

The last time I made any effort at moving on and forgetting the arguments, I got an angry retaliation in response. So I don't think I'll be making any more such efforts.

And I'm very sorry you feel that way. But sh*t happens, I'm sure I will get over it. It's not like I was highly likely to see you again anyway. Disappointing, but that's life.

Genuinely sorry you put your pride above friendship. But I suppose that's your call.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #411 on: May 01, 2008, 09:07 PM »

yawn You can insult us all, it doesn't make a damn bit of a difference.
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #412 on: May 01, 2008, 09:19 PM »

This forum could well become a joke within the 'Fan Site' community.  In fact there are enough comments floating around to suggest this is fast becoming the case which is a great pity.

Links...?
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #413 on: May 01, 2008, 09:20 PM »

Links...?

I think she means on this site. As in there is enough negativity and so on and so forth to cause such a reputation to spread

Edit: then again lol
[ Last edit by nkp2 May 01, 2008, 09:21 PM ] IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #414 on: May 01, 2008, 09:22 PM »

MTF

Oh come on... you expect me to actually go to that place and search for who knows what? Be more specific...
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #415 on: May 01, 2008, 09:22 PM »

MTF
MTF? These are comments from people who have briefly for a few moments had a browse around a few threads. Of course some of them, in fact just ONE of them in this case, will find it odd as to why there is such negativity here. They don't see it in context.

I thought I was the only one here who loved to be sensationalist, it seems we have something in common after all.
[ Last edit by Mark May 01, 2008, 09:24 PM ] IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #416 on: May 01, 2008, 09:25 PM »

Was my post deleted?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: A Big Petty Argument About Nothing « Reply #417 on: May 01, 2008, 09:26 PM »

And from that link it's clear we have overwhelming support and only one comment that refers to the negativity of the posts in this forum. You managed to make something out of nothing clap
[ Last edit by Mark May 01, 2008, 09:40 PM ] IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #418 on: May 05, 2008, 06:34 PM »

After serious thought on the Best Fight one I've decided to go with the A Big Petty Argument About Nothing one.  I kinda resent the fact people say its Neil vs Amy because (and yes I was bored enough to check) that out of 474 posts in that topic I only made 21.  Thats 4% of the topic people (yes I worked that out too).  People should be voting for Neil vs everyone else, not me.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #419 on: May 05, 2008, 06:35 PM »

After serious thought on the Best Fight one I've decided to go with the A Big Petty Argument About Nothing one.  I kinda resent the fact people say its Neil vs Amy because (and yes I was bored enough to check) that out of 474 posts in that topic I only made 21.  Thats 4% of the topic people (yes I worked that out too).  People should be voting for Neil vs everyone else, not me.

You also deleted about 50 posts.....

I'm obviously exaggerating but you did delete a lot.
[ Last edit by nkp2 May 05, 2008, 06:35 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »