Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  A Big Petty Argument About Nothing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] Go Down Reply
Author

A Big Petty Argument About Nothing

(Read 7934 times)
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

I'm losing my marbles. It's marvellous

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #435 on: May 05, 2008, 08:43 PM »

It was a joke. What's more, Amy ADMITTED she started the argument in the other thread and she brought it up in this topic as well. ALSO if you knew anything, you would realise that both off us have started arguments in the past, hence why it's an ironic and therefore humorous point to make. So don't be getting involved.

sorry i didn't get the joking bit. i apologise for that
and i wasn't having a go, just expressing my take on things
like i said thats one sided so that mean its probably not a fair opinion
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #436 on: May 05, 2008, 08:46 PM »

It's quite difficult to pick up the joking bit when it's Neil. Key is to look at the emoticons. He seems to think that makes a difference!
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #437 on: May 05, 2008, 08:48 PM »

It's quite difficult to pick up the joking bit when it's Neil. Key is to look at the emoticons. He seems to think that makes a difference!

Of course it makes a difference and don't you start either.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #438 on: May 05, 2008, 08:49 PM »

sorry i didn't get the joking bit. i apologise for that
and i wasn't having a go, just expressing my take on things
like i said thats one sided so that mean its probably not a fair opinion

That's ok, sorry I got cranky at you. lol
IP Logged
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #439 on: May 05, 2008, 08:49 PM »

That's ok, sorry I got cranky at you. lol

no worries
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #440 on: May 05, 2008, 08:50 PM »

Can someone do some nominations to get this back on topic before it goes... downhill. Frown
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #441 on: May 05, 2008, 08:51 PM »

I would hun, but I've already done mine!
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #442 on: May 05, 2008, 08:51 PM »

roflmao

Although I think Betty may have been joking too.  Saying something about Corrie or what have ya and then going on to say did didn't know what she was talking about herself lol .... ahhh shes so crazy.

She was trying to lighten up her comment so as to make it seem judgemental or condescending and allow her not to get overly involved or make it look as if she was taking sides.

She was not joking about her opinion it was a provoking comment.

And again, laughing at a comment which digs at me doesn't help you know.
[ Last edit by nkp2 May 05, 2008, 08:52 PM ] IP Logged
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #443 on: May 05, 2008, 08:53 PM »

i nominate this thread for the 'repeating rubbish we all could have done without hearing again' award
Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »