Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  A Big Petty Argument About Nothing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 Go Down Reply
Author

A Big Petty Argument About Nothing

(Read 7765 times)
netcord
Top Seed

Miles who?

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #420 on: May 05, 2008, 06:36 PM »

Ding ding.......
IP Logged
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

I'm losing my marbles. It's marvellous

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #421 on: May 05, 2008, 06:38 PM »

You also deleted about 50 posts.....

I'm obviously exaggerating but you did delete a lot.

i thought amy's deletes were before the main arguement thing which (to me) seemed to be between neil, lorna and mark.
meh
maybe that's just because i'm a newbie and didn't see everything
but that's my reasoning on the whole situation
but like i said, i only know one side of what happened
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #422 on: May 05, 2008, 06:45 PM »

Amy resent all you want,

I could accept what you are saying if your arguments were restricted to one thread.

But there was a time when it appeared that every thread no matter how diverse would end up with you two at each other throats.

Now away you go and prepare your joint acceptance speech and try and keep it civil this time. :P

[ Last edit by AL1874 May 05, 2008, 06:47 PM ] IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #423 on: May 05, 2008, 06:59 PM »

I'm sure you could easily pick a thread with me and A.W. going at it and be pages and pages of us arguing, but I'm afraid this battle wasn't mine. 

owned

How in gods name am I owned?

You may have argued with Genghis Khan in fourteen million threads but it does not change fact that you and Neil were at it for f**kin months on end like spoiled brats trying to blame the other.

The battle may not have been yours but you contributed equally in dragging this out and you are equally responsible.

You have a selective memory if you think it is any different, and by the look of the votes I'm not the only one that thinks that way
[ Last edit by AL1874 May 05, 2008, 07:04 PM ] IP Logged
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #424 on: May 05, 2008, 06:59 PM »

I'm sure you could easily pick a thread with me and A.W. going at it and be pages and pages of us arguing, but I'm afraid this battle wasn't mine. 

owned

you really are a mega geek!
hahahahahaha
bless
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #425 on: May 05, 2008, 07:02 PM »

you really are a mega geek!
hahahahahaha
bless

Why thank you for your valued contribution  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #426 on: May 05, 2008, 07:03 PM »

Why thank you for your valued contribution  Rolling Eyes

i tried my best but thats all my brain could come up with Frown
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #427 on: May 05, 2008, 07:14 PM »

People are picking THAT arguement.  I hardly took part in it.

Well just to set the record straight my vote was not based on "That argument" as you call it, but the months of crap leading up to it.

How long did you actually go out and how long did you actually spend arguing afterwards?

And the "But Neil was worse than me" defence does not hold much water either, the pair of you were at it and therefore equally guilty in my book.

IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #428 on: May 05, 2008, 07:38 PM »

SHEESH! I still reckon Arka could have PAWNED the lot of you. But some of you run him close in keeping an argument going ad infinitum.

Enough already. Back to ALL the Awards, not just fight ones.......

.........PLEASE?

bigarmhug peacedove
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #429 on: May 05, 2008, 07:39 PM »

You started it, hence you have overall responsibility :P

You really to stop starting arguments.... lol
IP Logged
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #430 on: May 05, 2008, 07:46 PM »

You started it, hence you have overall responsibility :P

You really to stop starting arguments.... lol

im not taking sides here neil, cos i don't know you and i've said to amy from the start that i'm not here to side with her over you because that's not fair
but that comment seems to be a bit ... provoking isn't it? not like an episode of corrie is provoking but ... you know what i mean (do you? if you do can you explain it to me cos i'm really not sure wat im on about)
can we not just get back to the main thread before i have to clunk both your heads together lol
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #431 on: May 05, 2008, 08:11 PM »

im not taking sides here neil, cos i don't know you and i've said to amy from the start that i'm not here to side with her over you because that's not fair
but that comment seems to be a bit ... provoking isn't it? not like an episode of corrie is provoking but ... you know what i mean (do you? if you do can you explain it to me cos i'm really not sure wat im on about)
can we not just get back to the main thread before i have to clunk both your heads together lol

It was a joke. What's more, Amy ADMITTED she started the argument in the other thread and she brought it up in this topic as well. ALSO if you knew anything, you would realise that both off us have started arguments in the past, hence why it's an ironic and therefore humorous point to make. So don't be getting involved.

IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #432 on: May 05, 2008, 08:17 PM »

FYI I made one comment, you flew off the rails, everyone else jumped in.  Fact.

Amy out.

What's your point? That changes nothing about the point that you started it. And looks like you can't help yourself still.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #433 on: May 05, 2008, 08:37 PM »

SHUT UP. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

SHUT UP
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: MurraysWorld Awards 2008 Nominations « Reply #434 on: May 05, 2008, 08:43 PM »

Oooh, new candidate for best fight?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »