Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 Go Down Reply
Author

A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member

(Read 18152 times)
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #315 on: April 02, 2007, 02:30 AM »

Day 89 - 30/3/2007

Weather: fabby
Mood: in good spirits mostly
Rating: 7/10

0900- up for the stats test today! Oh joys! I took the car in at about 0930 and parked up in the railway as usual. I headed down to meet my Dad and give him the
keys for the car. I figured I would get the bus home anyway. saved my mum picking him up later.

Was so gonna fail my stats test...

I bumped into a few people walking along the road and walked with them. The test was awful to say the least. I answered 2/4 questions. Luckily these things aren't worth too much! Exam is about 4 1/2 weeks away, so again no excuses
for failing really!  I walked back to the station with Louise who was getting the train, and I decided I would have a free lunch on my dad. He wasn't in though the *******! SO I sat with Louise until her train came in 10 minutes. I
had a wait for my bus anyhow.

1139- bus arrived, I just bought an Irn Bru before getting on at a nearby shop and I headed home. I played the PS2 for about 3 1/2 hours. Then got ready for Games night!

1700- arrived at work, it was pretty quiet just now, but I was told to expect it to get busy later. Nancy headed off to get some food and left me in charge. Not that there was much to do yet mind.

Krystle arrived at 1900, my first full shift working with her, which was good. She's so cheeky on msn it's unreal. A bit shy in person though! So I started teasing her for most of the night until she was confident enough to start being
cheeky back! It was a great laugh. It was really really busy though. Nancy was back working by 9 and it was all hands on deck for a few hours! I won ANOTHER bottle in the raffle. Fantastic stuff! That was me happy. I'm building up quite a supply
now. Must have a party soon!

We left at about 0030, it was a long shift, but an enjoyable one. Seriously tired though. I got home and just crashed into bed. No time for the internet. Got a couple of txts from amy warning me to expect drunken phone calls.. I put my phone on
silent.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #316 on: April 02, 2007, 02:31 AM »

Sorry for the disjointed way in which some of the pieces are written, did them initially in notepad! Saturday and Sunday will hopefully get done along with Monday's entry later tonight!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #317 on: April 02, 2007, 10:13 AM »

Another of those marathon blog posting sessions... I'll read it all in a bit... lol
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #318 on: April 02, 2007, 10:34 AM »

I'll be impressed if people read all of these..... Blogs from Friday 23rd until Friday 30th Very Happy Enjoy!

Be impressed, Mr 3 Chords Rockstar Neil... lmao
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #319 on: April 02, 2007, 11:25 AM »

Lorna comes online out of the blue, and I proceed to rant to her as well as Amy, but they soon calm me down between them. I feel better once my parents go to bed.

I was pretty sure that was Saturday night...
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #320 on: April 02, 2007, 12:56 PM »

Neil has a bad memory lol.  He was actually asking me last night what had happened in the last few days to try and remind him, but considering my mind has been a bit of a blur since Friday morning (with work, then out on the town, then work and out on the town, then work again and trying to recover Sunday evening  Rolling Eyes  ) I wasn't much help.  Hehe.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #321 on: April 02, 2007, 01:43 PM »

Maybe it was saturday night. It happened one night anyway. lol
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #322 on: April 03, 2007, 12:28 PM »

Pretty sure it was Saturday cause at 1 o'clock you announced it was 2. And I was home alone which is why I was online. See this is why you need to blog properly. No more than 3 days at a time. Otherwise you just don't remember!
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #323 on: April 10, 2007, 12:18 PM »

It's now the 10th of April and we haven't yet had an entry...
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #324 on: April 10, 2007, 12:26 PM »

Tut tut. Laziness.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #325 on: April 10, 2007, 12:33 PM »

Poor effort no
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #326 on: April 10, 2007, 03:42 PM »

whack
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

We have unlimited juice?This party is off the hook

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #327 on: April 10, 2007, 04:08 PM »

There is no way Bridget Jones would have left it this long no lol
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #328 on: April 10, 2007, 04:09 PM »

Clearly - girls are much better at everything Wink
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

We have unlimited juice?This party is off the hook

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #329 on: April 10, 2007, 04:11 PM »

I keep forgetting that Neil isn't one of us though Laura Wink lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »