Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 Go Down Reply
Author

A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member

(Read 18158 times)
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #360 on: April 19, 2007, 09:04 PM »

The anticipation is building!!  w00t lol
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #361 on: April 20, 2007, 10:55 PM »

Still building...
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #362 on: April 23, 2007, 08:14 AM »

... ... ... and still we wait. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #363 on: April 27, 2007, 09:58 AM »

I hope that when he does finally update here, I hope I'll get a mention..........'emailed Bevc to see how she's doing' Whistle lol
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #364 on: April 27, 2007, 09:59 AM »

For anyone interested, visit the Sports section to see an example of a blog that is kept up to date as events take place Wink lol
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #365 on: April 27, 2007, 10:34 AM »

I hope that when he does finally update here, I hope I'll get a mention..........'emailed Bevc to see how she's doing' Whistle lol

How have you been doing? Not seen you on here for a while...? hug
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #366 on: April 27, 2007, 10:48 AM »

wave Hi there.  I've looked in a few times as a guest, but I've been busy, busy, busy Rolling Eyes not much time for anyone/thing but have finally managed to get a wireless link for our computer  cmon yeah and since there's nothing on tv, though I'd join in this time Very Happy hug  Hope you managed to tape Morrissey for Dana the other week.
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #367 on: April 27, 2007, 10:58 AM »

wave Hi there.  I've looked in a few times as a guest, but I've been busy, busy, busy Rolling Eyes not much time for anyone/thing

Such is life... Rolling Eyes hug

but have finally managed to get a wireless link for our computer  cmon yeah and since there's nothing on tv, though I'd join in this time Very Happy hug 

yay

Hope you managed to tape Morrissey for Dana the other week.

I certainly did! lol That was part 1 of 2... there's a second one tomorrow evening...
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #368 on: April 27, 2007, 04:19 PM »

yay Can't wait... He did a great job, Bev. lol
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #369 on: May 01, 2007, 06:26 AM »

Anyone else enjoying reading about the recent events in Neil's life as much as I am? lol Whistle

Although, to be fair, I don't think I've seen him on here for a little while.
[ Last edit by invisibleman18 May 01, 2007, 06:27 AM ] IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #370 on: May 01, 2007, 09:25 AM »

Apparently

Hes been working and exams and sh*t and got a slight social life going on lol
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #371 on: May 01, 2007, 09:26 AM »

bull****. lmao
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #372 on: May 01, 2007, 03:37 PM »

Social life? Ha!
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #373 on: May 01, 2007, 04:34 PM »

lol
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: A Year in the Life of a Murraysworld Member « Reply #374 on: May 01, 2007, 05:28 PM »

The blog is being killed off..... NOW. 

Apologies. But I don't have time to be detailing my life's events these days. Catching up for a start would take me about 6 hours or so.... and Starting from today, I know I couldn't post everyday anyway.

And yes I haven't been on much. Working lots. Life is good anyway I suppose. But the blog is finished. Ta.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »