Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Reply
Author

Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY!

(Read 1018 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « on: February 01, 2013, 12:54 PM »

Except Andy :P

Just post anything or anyone that makes you go crazy.

Lots of stuff does makes me go crazy but right now, its just him........

For those who dont know, he is Ian Somerhalder drool
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 01:51 PM »

Is he an actor?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 02:29 PM »

Except Andy :P

Just post anything or anyone that makes you go crazy.

Lots of stuff does makes me go crazy but right now, its just him........

For those who dont know, he is Ian Somerhalder drool
Definitely got something ... yes and I see he's being widely tipped to play the part of Christian Grey in the film 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.

He's got a really nice smile too -

Have you got his 2013 calendar, so's you can drool over him every day of the year?  wink
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 03:16 PM »

Is he an actor?

Yup, he is...he is mainly known for his role in "Vampire Diaries."
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 04:12 PM »

What drives me crazy........novaks yelling and chest thumping while his opponent is still on courtt...no manners.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 04:14 PM »

What drives me crazy........novaks yelling and chest thumping while his opponent is still on courtt...no manners.

Yeah, I understand what you mean...it doesnt bother me so much but my dad doesnt like it at all...says that it all looks fake and not required at all...
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 04:17 PM »

Yeah, I understand what you mean...it doesnt bother me so much but my dad doesnt like it at all...says that it all looks fake and not required at all...
I think everyone has the right to celebrate but my heavens he is over the top.At least wait until your opponent has moves away.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 05:06 PM »

I agree Dianne - that and literally ripping off his top and throwing it into the crowd.  At least Andy has always said that he doesn't like doing celebrations in front of his beaten opponent out of respect for him, not that he would ever do anything as outrageous as Novak anyway.

The one player whose celebrations I do like is Tsonga.  I love the way he dances round the court smiling happily like he loves everyone - but again he waits until his opponent has gone off.  
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 06:03 PM »

Only Andy drives me nuts especially when he pulls Berankis on us. I want to beat him up.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #9 on: February 02, 2013, 04:22 AM »

Only Andy drives me nuts especially when he pulls Berankis on us. I want to beat him up.

OMG Emma!!!! I'm surprised that angie, gangsta and my name doesnt come up in this....I thought we should be driving you crazy devil
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #10 on: February 02, 2013, 04:24 AM »

Definitely got something ... yes and I see he's being widely tipped to play the part of Christian Grey in the film 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.

He's got a really nice smile too -

Have you got his 2013 calendar, so's you can drool over him every day of the year?  wink

Yeah, love his smile too, Ail! It has got something evil in it which I love wub
And the calendar thing is a really good idea! I just asked my friend to make a collage poster of Andy so maybe I can ask her to make me a calendar of Ian too! Nice...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #11 on: February 02, 2013, 07:19 PM »

Yeah, love his smile too, Ail! It has got something evil in it which I love wub
And the calendar thing is a really good idea! I just asked my friend to make a collage poster of Andy so maybe I can ask her to make me a calendar of Ian too! Nice...
It's his eyes as well, Zarfeen ... and I find the same thing with Andy - and his smile can be deliciously wicked at times too!
IP Logged
sengamac
Challenger Level

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #12 on: February 02, 2013, 07:35 PM »

People who let doors shut in your face - could really thump them!!!!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 07:37 PM »

Been there, done that! I even went the extra mile and thumped his head against the door lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #14 on: February 02, 2013, 07:38 PM »

I agree.  Downright thoughtlessness and bad manners.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »