Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author

Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY!

(Read 951 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #15 on: February 03, 2013, 08:28 AM »

Been there, done that! I even went the extra mile and thumped his head against the door lol

And what did he do to earn that?
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #16 on: February 03, 2013, 08:29 AM »

It's his eyes as well, Zarfeen ... and I find the same thing with Andy - and his smile can be deliciously wicked at times too!

Yup! And talking about his eyes, it just twinkles with mischief! They are so damn cute and he is sooooooooooo sexy!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 04:39 PM »

All the reality shows on TV.

And yes, Zarfeen since she's begging for it. :p
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 05:45 PM »

That goes for me too, and also the contestants who whine later about being badly treated or claiming that they've suffered psychological harm.  Why did they enter in the first place given that they presumably watched the shows and so must have had a good idea what they were letting themselves in for?   I don't get it.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 06:05 PM »

And yes, Zarfeen since she's begging for it. :p

Hee hee hee..
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 06:10 PM »

^ That girl there makes me CRAZZZY!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #21 on: February 10, 2013, 06:17 PM »

^ That girl there makes me CRAZZZY!

Hey! Remember we were a team?? against marilyn??
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 06:18 PM »

Hey! Remember we were a team?? against marilyn??

Oh yeah Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 06:54 PM »

^ MW's Terrible Twins.  lol
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 07:11 PM »

These days I find it hard to watch BBC News, the clashing cymbols, the drum beats, the music behind the headlines - it is so unnecessary. Their Breakfast programme has 2 people both looking at the camera together - it is utterly staged. I always try and watch Sky News as it seems so much more natural and they didn't spend years hiding or ignoring the comments and complaints regarding Jimmy Saville - he was a big star and supposedly his 'misdemeanours' could be covered up. Sometimes 'national institutions' fall short of what is expected of them.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #25 on: February 10, 2013, 07:46 PM »

These days I find it hard to watch BBC News, the clashing cymbols, the drum beats, the music behind the headlines - it is so unnecessary. Their Breakfast programme has 2 people both looking at the camera together - it is utterly staged. I always try and watch Sky News as it seems so much more natural and they didn't spend years hiding or ignoring the comments and complaints regarding Jimmy Saville - he was a big star and supposedly his 'misdemeanours' could be covered up. Sometimes 'national institutions' fall short of what is expected of them.
I find the BBC's 10 o'clock news OK but I don't like having two news-readers which is what they have on ITV.  Also I prefer to have my news uninterrupted by adverts.

Talking about irritating music, etc - I enjoy watching the more intelligent quiz programmes but the incessant drumming or similar noise whilst waiting for contestants to answer the questions winds me up - which, of course, I realise is why they do it!  Maybe that gives most viewers a thrill, but not me.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #26 on: February 10, 2013, 08:04 PM »

I find the BBC's 10 o'clock news OK but I don't like having two news-readers which is what they have on ITV.  Also I prefer to have my news uninterrupted by adverts.

Talking about irritating music, etc - I enjoy watching the more intelligent quiz programmes but the incessant drumming or similar noise whilst waiting for contestants to answer the questions winds me up - which, of course, I realise is why they do it!  Maybe that gives most viewers a thrill, but not me.
I never watch the news or read newspapers - life is hard enough without all the hype...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 08:12 PM »

I never watch the news or read newspapers - life is hard enough without all the hype...
It doesn't bother me as most of what I hear and read just washes over me.  I've been through it all before in various guises so I've probably developed some kind of immunity.  Also I have selective vision when it comes to newspapers.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #28 on: February 10, 2013, 08:16 PM »

It doesn't bother me as most of what I hear and read just washes over me.  I've been through it all before in various guises so I've probably developed some kind of immunity.  Also I have selective vision when it comes to newspapers.
It bothers me greatly to read of sad things, and always the media report them.  It's like they can't help themselves to do anything else than drag everyone down. 
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Anything or anyone that makes you go CRAZY! « Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 09:19 PM »

^ MW's Terrible Twins.  lol

Says the mother of all MW Nature. Go back to your nest Momma bird.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »