Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Arcade
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12 Reply

Arcade

AM.com launched an Arcade on their forum, I have pondered over doing the same now and again but this provoked me to actually try it out. So this is a bit of an experiment.

Can you have a mess about on here and tell me of any bugs and things that annoy you. I haven't spent much customising it so there may be problems.
[ Last edit by Mark April 15, 2008, 01:00 PM ] IP Logged

Ello ello ello! w00t

I saw it on am.com and I was added to the tetris one Very Happy  Nice one Mark clap
IP Logged

I maybe installed too many games lol
IP Logged

Three pages of games!!!  Just maybe lol  Just knock off the crap ones after people have given their thoughts on it.
IP Logged

Yeah, I'll get rid of quite a few when I have an idea of which ones are rubbish.
IP Logged

AM.com launched an Arcade on their forum, I have pondered over doing the same now and again but this provoked me to actually try it out. So this is a bit of an experiment.

Can you have a mess about on here and tell me of any bugs and things that annoy you. I haven't spent much customising it so there may be problems.

Oh noooooooooooooooooo ......... I am trying to get off this website not find 50 more reasons to procrastinate ............holy schmolly - what are you trying to do to me !!

Now I have to go and see what that duck hunt is all about ....
IP Logged

Duck Hunt is really **** but it was the first game I tested lol
IP Logged

You are contributing to my delinquency ......... and I LIKE duck hunt ....... especially the dog!  But, it will take me at least three weeks to get the hang of it.
[ Last edit by thomasredlegs April 15, 2008, 01:23 PM ] IP Logged

Duck Hunt is really sh*t but it was the first game I tested lol

I'll give them a proper testing later when I get home and I'll pass on my verdicts Wink
IP Logged

This was a really bad idea, I spend enough time on here instead of doing my work, this will make it even worse.  w00t
IP Logged

Nice score with the Cat Memory goodjob
IP Logged

Thanks, it took me 4 shots to get that, look at my jewel score though, I got to level 30 before it said the game was over, I couldn't see my score it just kept going and going, really boring.
IP Logged

Mark scored 44,900 on Dolphindash
KitKat scored 44,800 on Dolphindash

That game is so silly but you got owned
IP Logged

Wasn't it rubbish, I like the PM touch though, letting me know you stole my high score.  w00t
IP Logged

It's nearly 4 o'clock and I've done nothing but play games this afternoon, I'm going to get the sack if I'm not careful, better go and do some work.  w00t
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12 Reply