Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Reply
Author

Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears

(Read 2700 times)
Daisy
John McEnroe

Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « on: April 01, 2009, 12:05 AM »

New game to stave off the boredome till the next Murray match - pick someone you don't know and guess their bedroom attire and whether or not they have a teddy bear.  The person you picked has to agree you were correct or tell everyone what they really wear (this could be very revealing, personality wise).

I'm going to start with Clydey - I think he goes to bed wearing fake tan and a leopard skin (a la Fred Flintstone) dragging his teddy by one leg.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 12:27 AM »

Clydey has pictures of Darwin and Dawkins on his wall. He shreds pages out of the Holy Bible to clean up any spillages (make of that what you will)

Clydey has neutral decor, with a large leather armchair in the middle. He frequently sits in this chair, reclines, strokes his pet cat in a Dr Evil style manner.

Clydey has several teddy bears because of his affection for cute things.
IP Logged
netcord
Top Seed

Miles who?

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 01:04 AM »

Im guessing Andrew has giant poster of Her Maj (Blu-tac cos the landlord said NO PINS)... Paisley-pattern jammies and a Gers duvet set. Currently reading Intermediate 'Jazz' mags. Wink Cocoa in a World's Greatest Golfer mug. Teddy bears too tacky for a Panda
Am I close?
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 01:11 AM »

roflmao Not one of them was right!
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 09:01 AM »

No the Panda has M & S pale blue cotton poplin pj's piped in a darker shade of blue, A TARTAN duvet set and a Panda who lives in the back of the cupboard with one ear sucked off ...... is that closer??

And Mark wears overstarched, scratchy boxers with pink and blue elephants on them, as well as the long dark socks he wore all day.  He does not have a teddy - he has never had a teddy - all of which goes some way to explain why he is the way he is.
IP Logged
Scottie
World No 1

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 05:21 PM »

But he does have a Jack Bauer action figure!
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 05:48 PM »

Julia, I reckon her bedroom is of a grown up feel to it yet the odd posters of her adored ones.  LaSenza Pj's - the really cute ones.  And I think her bedroom has teddy's in any available space lol
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 06:13 PM »

Posters of Rafa, Andy, Nando. yes

IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 07:30 PM »

New game to stave off the boredome till the next Murray match - pick someone you don't know and guess their bedroom attire and whether or not they have a teddy bear.  The person you picked has to agree you were correct or tell everyone what they really wear (this could be very revealing, personality wise).

I'm going to start with Clydey - I think he goes to bed wearing fake tan and a leopard skin (a la Fred Flintstone) dragging his teddy by one leg.
Clydey has pictures of Darwin and Dawkins on his wall. He shreds pages out of the Holy Bible to clean up any spillages (make of that what you will)

Clydey has neutral decor, with a large leather armchair in the middle. He frequently sits in this chair, reclines, strokes his pet cat in a Dr Evil style manner.

What sort of impression have I given to you people? doh
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 07:34 PM »

Clydey has several electronic gadgets in his room.  He also has a big collection of spoons lol  Doesn't really wear night attire, because he sleeps at random, but usually in his boxers.  He does have something furry/hairy for stroking, but would ideally love a pet. 

No leopard skin.... no fake tan - most definitely not!  Hates the sun and enjoys being milky white.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 07:35 PM »

Clydey has several electronic gadgets in his room.  He also has a big collection of spoons lol  Doesn't really wear night attire, because he sleeps at random, but usually in his boxers.  He does have something furry/hairy for stroking, but would ideally love a pet. 

No leopard skin.... no fake tan - most definitely not!  Hates the sun and enjoys being milky white.

You're way off.

Embarassed
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 07:40 PM »

You're way off.

Embarassed
Aye.... whatever.... Whistle
IP Logged
netcord
Top Seed

Miles who?

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 08:26 PM »

Mark has a giant poster of a bottle of diet Coke on his wall Whistle

...or maybe just a half pint yes
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 08:35 PM »

Mark has a giant poster of a bottle of diet Coke on his wall Whistle

...or maybe just a half pint yes
Netcord has a big poster of Ronald Villiers on his wall, whom he models himself on at every opportunity.  He wears blue and white striped Jammies.... and says.  'Aye... I'll just do that again'  a lot. 
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Bedroom Attire & Teddy Bears « Reply #14 on: April 01, 2009, 09:25 PM »

I've had several teddy bears, my current favourite is a meerkat I bought Cate from eBay.

My walls are painted white with nothing on them but if I did like posters it would probably be of Victoria Secret models.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »