Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies  (Read 1023 times)
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « on: July 17, 2009, 06:39 PM »

Was bored, and continuing on a previous theme.... a wee test for the ladies.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-classic-dames-test

My results......  lol

Katharine Hepburn
You scored 12% grit, 24% wit, 48% flair, and 26% class!

You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.

cmon yeah
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 07:11 PM »

Jean Arthur
You scored 26% grit, 29% wit, 33% flair, and 29% class!

You are a little bit of everything: smart, nutty, classy, and even a little scheming when you need to be.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 07:21 PM »

Your result for The Classic Dames Test ...

Carole Lombard
You scored 24% grit, 10% wit, 38% flair, and 38% class!

You're a little bit of a fruitcake, but you always act out in style. You have a good sense of humor, are game for almost anything, but you like to have nice things about you and are attracted to the high life. You're stylish and modern, but you've got a few rough edges that keep you from attaining true sophistication. Your leading men include William Powell, Fredric March, and Clark Gable. Watch out for small planes.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 07:23 PM »

Mine adds up to 117%....hmmm....
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 07:25 PM »

I thought some of these came to over 100% .......... mine is 110%   <giggle>

It's the small plane thingie that worries me - I sometimes get a lift in a small plane !!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 07:26 PM »

Your result for The Classic Dames Test ...

Carole Lombard
You scored 24% grit, 10% wit, 38% flair, and 38% class!

You're a little bit of a fruitcake, but you always act out in style. You have a good sense of humor, are game for almost anything, but you like to have nice things about you and are attracted to the high life. You're stylish and modern, but you've got a few rough edges that keep you from attaining true sophistication. Your leading men include William Powell, Fredric March, and Clark Gable. Watch out for small planes.
lmao 
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 07:27 PM »

Mine adds up to 117%....hmmm....
It's a load of shite, but a wee bit of fun to take us through the tennis drought.  lol
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 07:31 PM »

lmao 

So now I'm wondering why she's LHAO ???? .........  I mean - who's more glam than Carole Lombard  Whistle
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 07:33 PM »

So now I'm wondering why she's LHAO ???? .........  I mean - who's more glam than Carole Lombard  Whistle
It's the 'bit of a fruitcake'  haha.... fab!  lol
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 07:34 PM »

I just KNEW you were going to come back with that one  whack  But - it's true ..... I even giggled myself as that part is fairly accurate - well, according to my friends it is .........
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, 07:38 PM »

yes lmao
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #11 on: July 17, 2009, 07:39 PM »

yes lmao

Oh stoooooooooooop ......  whack  <gggle>

I'm actually very serious minded .......... it's just now and again I get a wild hair .....!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #12 on: July 17, 2009, 07:40 PM »

yes We believe you!! Wink
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #13 on: July 17, 2009, 07:42 PM »

yes We believe you!! Wink

I can see I'm in a lose lose situation here .......... all I can say is ......... you would be very lucky to have a friend as nice as me .......... lmaoff
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Classic Dames Test - One for the Ladies « Reply #14 on: July 17, 2009, 07:58 PM »

I just KNEW you were going to come back with that one  whack  But - it's true ..... I even giggled myself as that part is fairly accurate - well, according to my friends it is .........
Ermm.... it's a given.  It's what makes you unique!  Embrace it.... Smile
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »