Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Dogs or Cats
Poll
Question: Are you a dog or a cat person?
Dog person definitely - 3 (33.3%)
Cat person definitely - 2 (22.2%)
I like both equally - 2 (22.2%)
Not into either - 2 (22.2%)
Hamsters Rule! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply

Dogs or Cats

I dont really care! I would happily kick a cat across the road if it came walking round my feet.

Och - you can't really mean that?  That's just pure meaningless.  Fair play if you don't like them but to cause pain for no reason....  I think you're just being a *****.
IP Logged

Och - you can't really mean that?  That's just pure meaningless.  Fair play if you don't like them but to cause pain for no reason....  I think you're just being a *****.

No I dont think I would personally do it. It was a hyperbole to highlight my dislike of the creatures. How they makes me a female genitalia i dont know!
IP Logged

No I dont think I would personally do it. It was a hyperbole to highlight my dislike of the creatures. How they makes me a female genitalia i dont know!
author=bestofbarry link=topic=12558.msg371735#msg371735 date=1222291930]

Oh my.... I don't know what came over me!  Applause on the hyperbole front!   Perhaps you would prefer to be likened to the male genetalia - after all .... you do sometimes talk a load of balls!  haha... am kidding btw.

[ Last edit by ellyb September 24, 2008, 10:46 PM ] IP Logged

Either, they're both pretty decent IMO.
IP Logged

Ha lovely pun Elly!
IP Logged

Ha lovely pun Elly!

Why thank you!  Am known as the Queen of Cheese at work!
IP Logged

Your feet smell that bad eh?
IP Logged

Your feet smell that bad eh?

Ha ha. Sewing up my sides as we speak!(am in stitches) You scamp!   I feel you should go over my knee!
IP Logged

If i was over your knees, my nose would be dangerously close to the "queen of cheese"s feet! Not a compromising position!
IP Logged

If i was over your knees, my nose would be dangerously close to the "queen of cheese"s feet! Not a compromising position!

lol  Touche!   Man I love the banter!  
IP Logged

Who doesnt!?
IP Logged

Hee hee - 'tis loads of fun!  
IP Logged

Back to topic though...Cats suck! Pussies are much better Wink
IP Logged

Back to topic though...Cats suck! Pussies are much better Wink

Oh man..... a la Janice Dickinson!   Surely from a male point of view something that sucks should be better????
IP Logged

Yeah but preferable something without whiskers!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply