Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1308 1309 1310 [1311] 1312 1313 1314 ... 1465 Go Down Reply
Author

How do you feel right now?

(Read 279764 times)
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19650 on: May 17, 2012, 08:39 PM »

I can only type with one finger and this bloody iPad doesn't adhere to me.... Bloody thing. pullhair Very Happy
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19651 on: May 17, 2012, 08:41 PM »

Poor excuse. no
Catch me if you can.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19652 on: May 17, 2012, 08:46 PM »

Difficult since you,ve got 2 passports.....Having said that,I'm blessed and happy with the one I have. Smile
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19653 on: May 17, 2012, 08:56 PM »

Good lad. I still keep my Brit passport up-to-date, altho it's bloody expensive. I just like to keep it.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19654 on: May 18, 2012, 12:17 AM »

But how about the weather, eh? Just bloody gorgeous!
Like to send some over here?  It's bloody attrocious.  Have forgotten what sunshine and heat feel like. Frown

Hey guys...... I wanna join your club!  Frown
Wish I could say welcome, Caz - but that's not an appropriate word right now. no
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19655 on: May 18, 2012, 01:52 AM »

Good lad. I still keep my Brit passport up-to-date, altho it's bloody expensive. I just like to keep it.

I wonder why that is.  Expensive here too but damn quick at getting it! Very Happy

I feel a wee bit tired yawn  I wonder why that is lol
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19656 on: May 18, 2012, 03:01 AM »

Like to send some over here?  It's bloody attrocious.  Have forgotten what sunshine and heat feel like. Frown
Wish I could say welcome, Caz - but that's not an appropriate word right now. no

Actuatlly by the look of it, it's going to be pretty hot this Sunday so I can actually afford to send you some warm weather about 8 degrees your way (just add it to the one you already have. That ought to do it).

Wait for it!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19657 on: May 19, 2012, 01:32 AM »

Thanks EJ!  I don't enjoy heatwaves but feel badly in need of sun and warmth.  The forecasters are predicting sunnier and milder weather (the seasonal average in fact) for early next week.  Can't wait.  Just hope it lasts, that's all.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19658 on: May 23, 2012, 09:17 PM »

^^^ How's the weather now?

I am stuck in a course again this week and can barely make time for anything. Frown but this will all end this Friday afternoon so I am hoping I'll be able to take a good look at Andy's draw. Wish him all the best. The draws are essential part to his success at this point.  Fingers crossed!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19659 on: May 23, 2012, 09:53 PM »

Feeling very excited my friend and her husband are coming to visit on Friday. So we are going to be showing them around my home City of Edinburgh. We do not have a lot of time so I am planning what to do and were to go. I have not seen her since my children were very young when we lived in Australia. We have been friends since we were both single. Looking forward to seeing her again we have a lot to catch up with.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19660 on: May 24, 2012, 01:06 AM »

^^^ How's the weather now?
Weather has been warm and sunny for the last two days and it's supposed to get quite hot in some places over the next few days, but not Edinburgh though because we're right on the east coast so get coolish breezes coming in off the North Sea.

Feeling very excited my friend and her husband are coming to visit on Friday. So we are going to be showing them around my home City of Edinburgh. We do not have a lot of time so I am planning what to do and were to go. I have not seen her since my children were very young when we lived in Australia. We have been friends since we were both single. Looking forward to seeing her again we have a lot to catch up with.
That'll be lovely for you, LB, and even better now that the weather has improved dramatically!

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19661 on: May 24, 2012, 01:44 AM »

Feeling very excited my friend and her husband are coming to visit on Friday.
That's fantastic lb.. it's so important to keep in touch with friends.  I've been lucky to have some of my oldest and dearest come to Canada from Scotland, I miss them very much.
Enjoy your time together! hug
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19662 on: May 24, 2012, 01:50 AM »

......we're right on the east coast so get coolish breezes coming in off the North Sea.
HaHa Aileen... when I lived in Aberdeen our mantra was "Och, if it wisna for that wind...."
We had a gas tumble dryer, and the amount of times I thought the motor was going to pack in because it kept having to fight against the gale-force-winds.
When we get 'wind warnings' here, I think it's hilarious... it's like a wee breeze compared to what I was used to. An Aberdeen picnic consisted of sandwiches, a flask of hot tea and a wind-breaker.Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19663 on: May 24, 2012, 02:28 AM »

lol  Actually I've visited/passed through Aberdeen on three occasions (all at different times of the year), and each time it's been well and truly hidden by fog, so I've yet to see the place!  That haar of course is another curse of living on the east coast.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #19664 on: May 24, 2012, 01:58 PM »

HaHa Aileen... when I lived in Aberdeen our mantra was "Och, if it wisna for that wind...."
We had a gas tumble dryer, and the amount of times I thought the motor was going to pack in because it kept having to fight against the gale-force-winds.
When we get 'wind warnings' here, I think it's hilarious... it's like a wee breeze compared to what I was used to. An Aberdeen picnic consisted of sandwiches, a flask of hot tea and a wind-breaker.Very Happy

Aberdeen really is the windy city yes LOve it though, sitting on the beach watching the waves whipped in by the wind Smile I miss Aberdeen yes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1308 1309 1310 [1311] 1312 1313 1314 ... 1465 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »