Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1309 1310 1311 [1312] 1313 1314 1315 ... 1476 Reply

How do you feel right now?

I feel my immune system is not quite where it should be since last year. I am home since Friday afternoon and have come down with this fever, cough, cold etc. since then and still in same condition with only slight improvement. Didn't even get a blink on Friday night and Saturday night was more like blur, in and out at times. Last night wasn't so bad but I feel so weak today. Frown

I also think it's the sudden change of really warm weather at this time of the year has thrown me really off but I am still not going to complain about it - about the weather I mean.
IP Logged

The weather has changed we are back to cold and drizzle. We have had a beautiful week of sunshine (last week) I had a visit from an Australian friend and she enjoyed the Scottish weather. I had to tell her she was very very lucky. Enjoyed her visit and Edinburgh put its best face on and we had a beautiful day.
IP Logged

Maybe it's the friend who brought the nice weather with herself? She's from Austratila after all. :p

Am glad you two had a great time!
IP Logged
ljs

emma , hope you feel better soon !!

Ive had a sinus / ear infection for a week now , am taking antibiotics , and am just starting to feel a bit better today.  I swear there is nothing worse  ,  except maybe giving birth   :p
IP Logged

Oh dear ljs, you are ill too? Sorry to hear and hope you feel better soon!

Am on anti-biotic as well but I must admit, I am not following g it properly. I hate medicine. I feel highly congested and it’s bugging me.

I feel a lot better than Friday and Saturday for sure.
IP Logged

Emma & ljs... Hope you both feel better soon.
Your health is more important than anything.  Take it from someone who knows.
IP Logged

I feel my immune system is not quite where it should be since last year. I am home since Friday afternoon and have come down with this fever, cough, cold etc. since then and still in same condition with only slight improvement. Didn't even get a blink on Friday night and Saturday night was more like blur, in and out at times. Last night wasn't so bad but I feel so weak today. Frown

I also think it's the sudden change of really warm weather at this time of the year has thrown me really off but I am still not going to complain about it - about the weather I mean.

I know what you mean.  We in Britain went from 6 weeks of wintry weather to summer in a couple of days.  Definitely threw me a bit.

Hope you feel a lot better soon, and ljs too.

The weather has changed we are back to cold and drizzle. We have had a beautiful week of sunshine (last week) I had a visit from an Australian friend and she enjoyed the Scottish weather. I had to tell her she was very very lucky. Enjoyed her visit and Edinburgh put its best face on and we had a beautiful day.
LB - I'm a Fifer born and bred, but Edinburgh has been my home for many years now.  It is a beautiful city but sunshine is definitely required to see it at its best.  I'm so glad that it all worked out so well for you and your friend.  A lovely memory for you both. hug 

IP Logged

Thanks Scot & Aileen. I feel a lot better today though the nagging cough is still there, but it's not too bad. I think it's time I go for a regular check-up. Haven't done that in a while.
IP Logged

Rubbish. Really rubbish, as in would the world please stop I don't want to face tomorrow yes
IP Logged
ljs

thanks scot & Aileen for the good wishes . Feeling much better now  Smile
IP Logged

Excited! Off to see Oliver! at the theatre with my mum Smile
IP Logged

Poignant.

Graduated today. Going to miss uni so much, what an amazing four years.
IP Logged
Caz

Congratulations Andrew! Wish you well!
IP Logged

Well done Andrew. clap
IP Logged

Best Wishes ,where too now.? Andrew
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1309 1310 1311 [1312] 1313 1314 1315 ... 1476 Reply