Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1329 1330 1331 [1332] 1333 1334 1335 ... 1476 Reply

How do you feel right now?

Right now, I feel like the happiest person in the world! yay

My Standard 10 results are out. I have got an A+ in all the subjects. dance
Just sooooooooo happy.

Well done clap
IP Logged

Thank you so much Mark, Dani, Dianne and Hazel .grouphug
IP Logged

Absolutely spooked. I'm home alone until tomorrow night and I've just learnt that the bridge merely 3 minutes from where I live has been closed because they've found a dead woman in a field.
IP Logged

No wonder you're feeling spooked!  I think most people would be whether they were on their own or not.  My opinion, for what it's worth, is that you shouldn't have been left on your own anyway.  I was once left home alone when I was about 18, and it wasn't a very pleasant experience, certainly not at night.
IP Logged

No wonder you're feeling spooked!  I think most people would be whether they were on their own or not.  My opinion, for what it's worth, is that you shouldn't have been left on your own anyway.  I was once left home alone when I was about 18, and it wasn't a very pleasant experience, certainly not at night.

It was my own choice, I really like being left on my own. Just that freaked me out a bit. I'm okay now though.
IP Logged

Right now, I feel like the happiest person in the world! yay

My Standard 10 results are out. I have got an A+ in all the subjects. dance
Just sooooooooo happy.

Just caught up with this news Sabine.  Many, many congratulations! hug
IP Logged

It was my own choice, I really like being left on my own. Just that freaked me out a bit. I'm okay now though.
Well you weren't too happy last night about being on your own.  It can be great during the day, I agree, but come nightfall things become a little different.  Fortunately the nights are fairly short right now - even shorter up here where it doesn't really get totally dark anyway.

Anyway I'm glad you've got over tonight's fright.
IP Logged

Just caught up with this news Sabine.  Many, many congratulations! hug

Awww, thank you so much, Ail. hug
IP Logged

Absolutely spooked. I'm home alone until tomorrow night and I've just learnt that the bridge merely 3 minutes from where I live has been closed because they've found a dead woman in a field.

When I first read that I thought "What's the big deal?" but then when I imagined myself in your place, I would have freaked out too. yes
IP Logged
Caz

.....and me!  nervous
IP Logged

Join the club, Caz. Wink
IP Logged
Caz

Pull up the drawbridge and batten down the hatches!  w00t
IP Logged

Pull up the drawbridge and batten down the hatches!  w00t

lol
IP Logged

Excited! My friends boyfriend has hurt his leg (not the exciting part) unfortunately this means he can't really go anywhere and definitely couldn't sit in the theatre through Bill Bailey in Edinburgh tomorrow night! So guess who gets to go with her pseudo lesbian lover!? yay bounce Very excited! Though feel awful for her boyfriend Frown
IP Logged

Excited! My friends boyfriend has hurt his leg (not the exciting part) unfortunately this means he can't really go anywhere and definitely couldn't sit in the theatre through Bill Bailey in Edinburgh tomorrow night! So guess who gets to go with her pseudo lesbian lover!? yay bounce Very excited! Though feel awful for her boyfriend Frown
Oh - that's nice (I think) Won't your back be compromised? 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1329 1330 1331 [1332] 1333 1334 1335 ... 1476 Reply