Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1344 1345 1346 [1347] 1348 1349 1350 ... 1470 Go Down Reply
Author

How do you feel right now?

(Read 285267 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20190 on: July 22, 2013, 12:44 AM »

Nervous
I'm sorry to hear that Proddy. hug  Are you nervous about anything in particular, or is it feelings of general anxiety which you can't quite explain?
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20191 on: July 22, 2013, 12:59 AM »

Restless, sticky, agitated, hot, sweaty and wide awake
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20192 on: July 22, 2013, 01:14 AM »

Restless, sticky, agitated, hot, sweaty and wide awake
You have my sympathy.   I seriously hate hot weather because I can't cope with it either.  Thankfully it's been a bit cooler up here yesterday and today.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20193 on: July 22, 2013, 10:03 AM »

I missed the test because I threw up in school and my teacher made me sit in the medical room for 3 hours. Rolling Eyes
Don't know if I'm happy about what happened or not. Feeling very queasy now.

IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20194 on: July 22, 2013, 11:37 AM »

Hope you are feeling better Sabine and not feeling so nervous. It happens to us all exams horrible. Now you have some time to do your revision so make sure you do it and I am sure you will feel fine.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20195 on: July 22, 2013, 02:47 PM »

Hope you are feeling better Sabine and not feeling so nervous. It happens to us all exams horrible. Now you have some time to do your revision so make sure you do it and I am sure you will feel fine.

Thanks for your wishes, Margaret...much appreciated. hug
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20196 on: July 22, 2013, 03:35 PM »

Hi everyone , not feeling to good myself right now, with the treatment I'm having , but hope it gets a bit cooler, and you all feel a bit better, so miserable feeling poorly.  hug
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20197 on: July 22, 2013, 03:39 PM »

Hi everyone , not feeling to good myself right now, with the treatment I'm having , but hope it gets a bit cooler, and you all feel a bit better, so miserable feeling poorly.  hug

Aww Deb, I hope you feel much better soon xx
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20198 on: July 22, 2013, 03:53 PM »

I missed the test because I threw up in school and my teacher made me sit in the medical room for 3 hours. Rolling Eyes

hug
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20199 on: July 22, 2013, 04:28 PM »

Aww Deb, I hope you feel much better soon xx
Thanks  Sabine , you to , take care  hug
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20200 on: July 22, 2013, 06:37 PM »

I feel kind of depressed.  I sometimes have these moments when all I can do is constantly be negative about myself.  Ugh.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20201 on: July 22, 2013, 06:40 PM »

I feel kind of depressed.  I sometimes have these moments when all I can do is constantly be negative about myself.  Ugh.

If it's because he called you Mr Bean, don't worry, he thought my mother was a dog. Ignorant moron.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20202 on: July 22, 2013, 06:45 PM »

hug  But as Littlebuddha says you now have the time to do your revision, which might help ease your nervousness a bit.  I can sympathise though because exams always made me feel nervous.  Hope you feel better soon.

The weather is set to break tomorrow, so hopefully you'll get relief soon, and I know the heatwave will be harder on you than most of us. hug  Fortunately Edinburgh peaked at 27C on Friday, and that was difficult enough because I can't cope with heat at the best of times, but it got much cooler over the weekend.  Still quite warm during the night though.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20203 on: July 22, 2013, 06:46 PM »

hug  But as Littlebuddha says you now have the time to do your revision, which might help ease your nervousness a bit.  I can sympathise though because exams always made me feel nervous.  Hope you feel better soon.

The weather is set to break tomorrow, so hopefully you'll get relief soon, and I know the heatwave will be harder on you than most of us. hug  Fortunately Edinburgh peaked at 27C on Friday, and that was difficult enough because I can't cope with heat at the best of times, but it got much cooler over the weekend.  Still quite warm during the night though.

You go on so much about the weather, I'm actually starting to get the impression you love it Aileen lol
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20204 on: July 22, 2013, 06:48 PM »

Please don't feel like that about yourself, and don't let anyone else make you feel that way.  hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1344 1345 1346 [1347] 1348 1349 1350 ... 1470 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »