Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1345 1346 1347 [1348] 1349 1350 1351 ... 1467 Go Down Reply
Author

How do you feel right now?

(Read 282725 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20205 on: July 22, 2013, 06:54 PM »

I feel kind of depressed.  I sometimes have these moments when all I can do is constantly be negative about myself.  Ugh.
Insecurity, lack of confidence/self-esteem - it's all part of the normal teenager/young adult process, so try not to worry about it too much. Smile

You go on so much about the weather, I'm actually starting to get the impression you love it Aileen lol
That'll be the day ...Rolling Eyes
[ Last edit by Aileen July 22, 2013, 07:00 PM ] IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20206 on: July 22, 2013, 06:56 PM »

Please don't feel like that about yourself, and don't let anyone else make you feel that way.  hug
thanks Elly  Gangsta and Aileen.  It's nothing to do with the Mr Bean reference.  I found it quite funny tbh  - I often have these moments -  I constantly keep comparing myself to  people.   Ive always been such a quiet and shy person.  It's just such a nuisance at times in my life.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20207 on: July 22, 2013, 06:58 PM »

thanks Elly and Gangsta.   It's nothing to do with the Mr Bean reference.  I found it quite funny tbh  - I often have these moments -  I constantly keep comparing myself to  people.   Ive always been such a quiet and shy person.  It's just such a nuisance at times in my life.
Well, you're definitely not alone.  It can take a long time to feel comfortable in your own skin.  You're smashing, and you'll get there! x
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20208 on: July 22, 2013, 07:08 PM »

thanks Elly  Gangsta and Aileen.  It's nothing to do with the Mr Bean reference.  I found it quite funny tbh  - I often have these moments -  I constantly keep comparing myself to  people.   Ive always been such a quiet and shy person.  It's just such a nuisance at times in my life.
I agree with Elly.  I think most of us have been down the same road but we've come through it all safely.

John, when you start comparing yourself to other people - yes, I know, everyone's better looking, cleverer, etc, etc, than I am - try to switch these thoughts off and focus instead on your own attributes.  You'll be pleasantly surprised at what you find. Smile
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20209 on: July 24, 2013, 03:18 PM »

I'm feeling brilliant.  Really good coaching session at the tennis club today  - perfect weather  Smile
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20210 on: July 24, 2013, 06:43 PM »

I'm feeling brilliant.  Really good coaching session at the tennis club today  - perfect weather  Smile

Which one are you in john? I go to queens park Smile
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

The great British player will be back!

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20211 on: July 24, 2013, 06:44 PM »

I feel strange, as if life has finally rewarded me.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20212 on: July 24, 2013, 07:54 PM »

Which one are you in john? I go to queens park Smile
Stepps.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20213 on: July 24, 2013, 08:15 PM »

At last I have found out why I was feeling ill. Got a phone call from the surgery nurse who has told me to stop most of my medication for my diabetes. She told me my blood sugar in almost back to normal so the medication I was taking was making me ill. That's after having three lots of blood taken and various visits to the surgery. I am now only having 2 little tablets and I am feeling a lot better thank god.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20214 on: July 24, 2013, 08:20 PM »

That's good news then Margaret.... Now you can go out with Keith and paint the town red! Lol Wink
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20215 on: July 24, 2013, 08:25 PM »

Thanks Angie I have been feeling like death warmed up and had no colour in my face. The nurse phoned me yesteday and told me to stop most of my medication for my diabetes as it was making me ill my blood sugar is almost back to normal thank god I was beginning to wonder why i felt so bad and thats after three blood tests I felt as though I was donating blood to dracula. Still need to watch my diet though.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20216 on: July 24, 2013, 10:02 PM »

I feel strange, as if life has finally rewarded me.
Lucky you, I wish I could say the same. lol

At last I have found out why I was feeling ill. Got a phone call from the surgery nurse who has told me to stop most of my medication for my diabetes. She told me my blood sugar in almost back to normal so the medication I was taking was making me ill. That's after having three lots of blood taken and various visits to the surgery. I am now only having 2 little tablets and I am feeling a lot better thank god.
That's great news Margaret! hug
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20217 on: July 24, 2013, 10:38 PM »

Had 2 days to myself and just really caught up on the whole of Andy winning Wimbledon. I was so busy that weekend I feel like I missed out on something I had waited to happen for 8 years.

Looking back Andy really is a special breed of Sportsmen. I truly believe we have lift off now and will see him become a true great of tennis.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20218 on: July 25, 2013, 08:47 AM »

Awww......great to hear some good news on this thread for a change Margaret!  hug
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20219 on: July 26, 2013, 05:19 PM »

Sometimes I hate being a teenager.  I honestly don't get this obsession of getting drunk. I don't see why people need it to have fun , I've never consumed any alcohol in my life.   
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1345 1346 1347 [1348] 1349 1350 1351 ... 1467 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »