Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1346 1347 1348 [1349] 1350 1351 1352 ... 1465 Go Down Reply
Author

How do you feel right now?

(Read 278574 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20220 on: July 26, 2013, 05:52 PM »

Sometimes I hate being a teenager.  I honestly don't get this obsession of getting drunk. I don't see why people need it to have fun , I've never consumed any alcohol in my life.    

I'm younger than you and have drank twice. Didn't enjoy it too.
So you are not the only one. Smile
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20221 on: July 26, 2013, 06:31 PM »

I'm younger than you and have drank twice. Didn't enjoy it too.
So you are not the only one. Smile
Smile.   Oh good.   
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20222 on: July 26, 2013, 06:44 PM »

Sometimes I hate being a teenager.  I honestly don't get this obsession of getting drunk. I don't see why people need it to have fun , I've never consumed any alcohol in my life.   
I can understand how you must feel John, but well done to you for not giving into peer pressure.

I've never felt the need to have a drink in order to have fun either - but just ask yourself, are people really having fun when they're drunk?  What's the 'fun' in not being in control of your actions and making a complete ass of yourself in public, then waking up next morning with a blinding headache, feeling sick, with a vile taste in your mouth, and unable to remember exactly what you did do or say and feeling embarrassed as a result (and, no, I've never experienced this, but know plenty people who have).  Also, just think how much money you save through not drinking - money that you can either save up or spend on more worthwhile things.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20223 on: July 26, 2013, 06:57 PM »

I can understand how you must feel John, but well done to you for not giving into peer pressure.

I've never felt the need to have a drink in order to have fun either - but just ask yourself, are people really having fun when they're drunk?  What's the 'fun' in not being in control of your actions and making a complete ass of yourself in public, then waking up next morning with a blinding headache, feeling sick, with a vile taste in your mouth, and unable to remember exactly what you did do or say and feeling embarrassed as a result (and, no, I've never experienced this, but know plenty people who have).  Also, just think how much money you save through not drinking - money that you can either save up or spend on more worthwhile things.

I am always in control when drunk, lol.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20224 on: July 26, 2013, 07:44 PM »

I've never felt the need to have a drink in order to have fun either - but just ask yourself, are people really having fun when they're drunk?  What's the 'fun' in not being in control of your actions and making a complete ass of yourself in public, then waking up next morning with a blinding headache, feeling sick, with a vile taste in your mouth, and unable to remember exactly what you did do or say and feeling embarrassed as a result (and, no, I've never experienced this, but know plenty people who have).  Also, just think how much money you save through not drinking - money that you can either save up or spend on more worthwhile things.
exactly.    Some people just spend unessecary amounts on alcohol.  I know some people who do this.       I usually save my money for the more important things in life.        It's so hard to relate  to immature drunkards my age.   Seriously.      All they do is talk about drinking.  Let's get steaming!!!!      Ugh.   Can't wait until I'm older tbh.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20225 on: July 26, 2013, 07:49 PM »

I am always in control when drunk, lol.
Aye, right!  Some people might think they are though, and that's when they try to do something really stupid, like driving a car.

exactly.    Some people just spend unessecary amounts on alcohol.  I know some people who do this.       I usually save my money for the more important things in life.        It's so hard to relate  to immature drunkards my age.   Seriously.      All they do is talk about drinking.  Let's get steaming!!!!      Ugh.   Can't wait until I'm older tbh.
You don't have too long to wait though. Smile  Unfortunately a lot of young adults still take the same view, but you should be able to find friends who can have a good time without getting absolutely blootered.
[ Last edit by Aileen July 26, 2013, 07:54 PM ] IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20226 on: July 26, 2013, 08:07 PM »

John you legend.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20227 on: July 26, 2013, 08:22 PM »

Uchh go get hammered that's what I say  lol
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20228 on: July 26, 2013, 08:23 PM »

Lol angie u tool.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20229 on: July 26, 2013, 08:27 PM »

Know what you mean though john. And believe me its not just young people who just drink to get blootered...older people do it also! Myself I love the taste of cocktails not just the giddy feeling you get, although some would drink paint stripper just to get a hit  Rolling Eyes 
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20230 on: July 26, 2013, 09:16 PM »

Know what you mean though john. And believe me its not just young people who just drink to get blootered...older people do it also! Myself I love the taste of cocktails not just the giddy feeling you get, although some would drink paint stripper just to get a hit  Rolling Eyes 
If there's anything worse than a young drunk it's an old one, and there are plenty of pubs near where I live to prove it.  Also I've seen enough winos in certain parts of the city to sicken me for life.

Putting a minimum price on cheap alcoholic drinks just won't work because these people will find a way round it, and there's a fair number of small Asian stores (and I'm not intending to be racist, just truthful) in these areas who will happily ignore the legislation because they know full well that the police are over-stretched enough to be bothered checking them all out.  Also it's easier for them to give in to customers than suffer often violent abuse.  If they can't get booze, then, as you say, they'll turn to anything that contains alcohol.  I can also see home-made booze rising in popularity, and that can be pretty lethal too.

IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20231 on: July 26, 2013, 09:24 PM »

Im a Legend.   ???   Lol thanks PE.   Very Happy.   Btw I don't mind people drinking tbh.          Just some people take it too far though.        Omg I'm so weird man.  Lolz.   Always complaining about something    -  I'm far too serious for this world.  lool. 
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20232 on: July 28, 2013, 12:06 PM »

I feel sick because i just ate a 1kg bar of Galaxy chocolate, seemed a good idea at the time  stretcher
IP Logged
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20233 on: July 28, 2013, 12:33 PM »

I feel awful ! I have a terrible cold and, as everyone knows, there's 'nothing worse than a summer cold !' Well there is actually. Man-flu, that's worse, and I'm sure that's what I've got. I'm sure, though, with enough sympathy, I may just pull through !
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20234 on: July 28, 2013, 12:34 PM »

Aww man up you!! No sympathy here lol Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1346 1347 1348 [1349] 1350 1351 1352 ... 1465 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »