Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1354 1355 1356 [1357] 1358 1359 1360 ... 1471 Go Down Reply
Author

How do you feel right now?

(Read 286446 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20340 on: August 14, 2013, 07:21 PM »

I am feeling excited and nervous about tomorrow.

Excited about seeing my lovely hubbster who has been gone for 17 days, the longest time we've been apart in 23 years.

Nervous about the logistics of getting myself to the airport and the 2 flights I have to catch to get there.
I know I'll be fine, but not used to doing this all on my own.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20341 on: August 14, 2013, 07:24 PM »

Excited about seeing my lovely hubbster who has been gone for 17 days, the longest time we've been apart in 23 years.

Nervous about the logistics of getting myself to the airport and the 2 flights I have to catch to get there.

You will be fine Linda Smile just give yourself plenty of time so as you don't star panicking!, have a nice time with hubby ya saucy devil Wink
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20342 on: August 14, 2013, 07:27 PM »

Have to leave here at 06:00am for 09:45am flight. Toronto rush hour traffic is no fun.

Thank gawd for Skype. Been having fun with that. wink
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20343 on: August 14, 2013, 07:48 PM »

hug
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20344 on: August 14, 2013, 08:18 PM »

Get real, lady - you will be grand!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20345 on: August 16, 2013, 06:14 PM »

**** Tesco.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20346 on: August 16, 2013, 06:50 PM »

**** Tesco.
So no luck there either?  Please try not to get too disheartened.  A lot of us have been down the same road, and jobs aren't easy to get these days anyway, so don't take it as a personal insult.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20347 on: August 20, 2013, 01:23 PM »

Fed up and depressed.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20348 on: August 20, 2013, 01:29 PM »

Keep your chin up Prod! If you keep trying, it'll pay off sooner or later. It just takes a bit longer these days, but you'll get there in the end!  yes
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20349 on: August 20, 2013, 05:14 PM »

Thanks Caz, it's not just job market that's making me feel down unfortunately. I just can't seem to feel happy these days :/. Shouldn't be feeling like this at 20.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20350 on: August 20, 2013, 06:30 PM »

^ I dunno, Prod.  There's a lot of pressure on young people today.  I know my two have felt it as well.  You're not alone, chum. Buy a punch bag - let rip, then regroup!
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20351 on: August 20, 2013, 07:45 PM »

Thanks Caz, it's not just job market that's making me feel down unfortunately. I just can't seem to feel happy these days :/. Shouldn't be feeling like this at 20.

Unfortunately when one thing is going wrong (eg job hunt), it has a general effect on how you feel so probably a knock on effect. I remember phases of that when i couldn't get a teaching job.  Although it's tough and may seem trivial by comparison, focus on things you are looking fwd to eg US Open, going to the 02. Someone (apologies forgotten who) suggested you try out for news team on here. It would give you a new focus. Just some thoughts.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20352 on: August 20, 2013, 08:03 PM »

If it's of any comfort I went through a phase like that when I was about 22, and I had a job as well which I had enjoyed until everything went quite flat.  That was because most of my friends had got married (something youngsters did back then!), so maybe you're missing the company of your fellow students?  I know that it can be difficult to make the transition from school/college to going out into the world on your own and making your way in it, something which the pressures of today probably don't help.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20353 on: August 21, 2013, 04:00 PM »

Do you drive Prod? I just though there might be a few 'entrepreneurial' things you might try to keep you going for a while if you had transport! It would keep you busy too......in case you're feeling bored! You'd probably need a car, for what I'm thinking of, though there are things you could try.....even if you don't have one!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20354 on: August 21, 2013, 04:06 PM »

You need to take positive action, even though you don't feel like it. Had you thought of going to college? You've got A levels, yes? You could do a broadcast-journalism course? Personally, if I could wind back the clock 30 years, I'd emigrate.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1354 1355 1356 [1357] 1358 1359 1360 ... 1471 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »