Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1366 1367 1368 [1369] 1370 1371 1372 ... 1433 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: How do you feel right now?  (Read 268380 times)
robbie
Top Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20520 on: September 02, 2013, 08:31 PM »

Feeling dope Very Happy
Normal then in Gangsta world.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20521 on: September 04, 2013, 03:30 PM »

Senior year and my first class has already been cancelled.

Huzzah.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20522 on: September 09, 2013, 04:02 PM »

Irritated. My ears hurt. There is some festival being celebrated near my apartment today and they have been screaming, yelling and chanting all day. I'm not against any religion but I find this really stupid especially when it is disturbing for other residents.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20523 on: September 09, 2013, 06:19 PM »

Like a total eejit.....I'm mortified  Embarassed

We were getting the wall at front of house roughcast yesterday. Since Gordon was away it was left to me to put the bin out, I was so intent when taking down the stairs not to knock any chips of sides of wall that I forgot the wee bit at bottom of stairs was chipped also so now as the cement was still wet! Now I have two big wheel marks down the wall..were its dried in  doh
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20524 on: September 09, 2013, 06:28 PM »

We were getting the wall at front of house roughcast yesterday. Since Gordon was away it was left to me to put the bin out, I was so intent when taking down the stairs not to knock any chips of sides of wall that I forgot the wee bit at bottom of stairs was chipped also so now as the cement was still wet! Now I have two big wheel marks down the wall..were its dried in  doh
Hey, don't worry Ange, it's a natural occurrence when women are in charge of anything with wheels.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20525 on: September 09, 2013, 06:32 PM »

I have done worse. New kitchen floor being put down, needed levelling compound first. Did I remember to confine the cat - no. Beautiful set of paw marks right across it. It had to be redone. I think in this instance my idiocy trumps yours...!!!
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20526 on: September 09, 2013, 06:35 PM »

I have done worse. New kitchen floor being put down, needed levelling compound first. Did I remember to confine the cat - no. Beautiful set of paw marks right across it. It had to be redone. I think in this instance my idiocy trumps yours...!!!
I take you were having a catnap at the time.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20527 on: September 09, 2013, 06:41 PM »

Lol I feel so angry with myself, I was admiring it the whole day saying to myself what a good job Allan had done as well. I didn't even know till hubby came home today and pointed it out to me. At least he's so laid back he just laughed and said he would get some cement and try fix it.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20528 on: September 09, 2013, 07:06 PM »

think of it as a unique selling point! And you made me laugh after a mad day at work.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20529 on: September 09, 2013, 07:57 PM »

think of it as a unique selling point! And you made me laugh after a mad day at work.

Lol......just hope gord can fix it ;( coz it will seriously annoy me..my eyes will be constantly drawn to it.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20530 on: September 09, 2013, 10:10 PM »

Ang.. lmao

I can tell you some of the stuff I've done, but no time to list them all.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20531 on: September 09, 2013, 10:13 PM »

Ang.. lmao

I can tell you some of the stuff I've done, but no time to list them all.

Still feel sick about it Linda ...........or maybe its all the chocolate I've ate today  Think
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20532 on: September 09, 2013, 10:36 PM »

Still feel sick about it Linda ...........or maybe its all the chocolate I've ate today  Think

Coincidentally, I was feeling also feeling sick earlier. This is a serious story.

I didn't see a school bus stop with it's flashing lights in the opposite lane. The law here is that you must stop at the side of the road until all the kiddies exit and the lights stop flashing. The sun was in my eyes. Luckily, some other drivers honked their horns and I immediately stopped, but geezus H.. I could have knocked down a kid.

Amazing how your life and others you affect could change in a heartbeat.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20533 on: September 09, 2013, 10:38 PM »

Coincidentally, I was feeling also feeling sick earlier. This is a serious story.

I didn't see a school bus stop with it's flashing lights in the opposite lane. The law here is that you must stop at the side of the road until all the kiddies exit and the lights stop flashing. The sun was in my eyes. Luckily, some other drivers honked their horns and I immediately stopped, but geezus H.. I could have knocked down a kid.

Amazing how your life and others you affect could change in a heartbeat.

You should have shouted out the window to make it look like one of the kids jumped on your car bonnet. lol
[ Last edit by GangstaMurray September 09, 2013, 11:01 PM ] IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20534 on: September 09, 2013, 11:04 PM »

Like I said ,Connor ,women and wheels....you would have thought with all the knitting, they do there would be some co-ordination.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1366 1367 1368 [1369] 1370 1371 1372 ... 1433 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »