Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1368 1369 1370 [1371] 1372 1373 1374 ... 1466 Go Down Reply
Author

How do you feel right now?

(Read 280927 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20550 on: September 18, 2013, 02:23 PM »

Veronica... that's Oh! Noooooooo! Frown
But I thought you were studying political science, or something like that?

Margaret... Glad to hear you're feeling better. Do you have to stay off the pies now? wink

Sabine... Sorry about your exam, but good news about the holidays! Smile
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20551 on: September 18, 2013, 03:56 PM »

Yes I do Linda I am very careful now about what I eat. Maybe I can have a scotch pie now and again. It just shows how medication can make you ill as well as cure. I have lost 3 stones in weight and almost back to what I weighed  when I was younger. So no more chocolate or food full of sugar.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20552 on: September 18, 2013, 04:58 PM »

Margaret... Glad to hear you're feeling better. Do you have to stay off the pies now? wink

Ah, never mind the exam, I've forgotten about it. Smile
Busy planning the next 9 days. yay
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20553 on: September 18, 2013, 05:19 PM »

Ah, yeah. Remember how shitty the US education system is that makes us take stupid general education requirements even in university.

I told the bio dept to **** off basically, I'll take astronomy or something heinous instead.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20554 on: September 18, 2013, 07:04 PM »

I really don't find it amusing.
It's dead and was going to be killed anyway, might as well make use of it. But if the university is paying for the cats that would be completely wrong as it acts as an incentive.

One thing I never understood was the killing of frogs, that is barbaric and I hope no longer still happens there.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20555 on: September 18, 2013, 08:22 PM »

It's dead and was going to be killed anyway, might as well make use of it. But if the university is paying for the cats that would be completely wrong as it acts as an incentive.

One thing I never understood was the killing of frogs, that is barbaric and I hope no longer still happens there.

No, the shitty thing is people not spaying/neutering their cats and letting cats also be outdoors.

I actually don't give a f*ck that they've already been killed; I don't think it's a sane thing to ask of someone who does not want to be a scientist/does not have sociopathic tendencies to operate on a domestic animal that has literally only been killed to make room in a shelter.

Moving on.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20556 on: September 18, 2013, 09:40 PM »

Ah, yeah. Remember how shitty the US education system is that makes us take stupid general education requirements even in university.

I told the bio dept to **** off basically, I'll take astronomy or something heinous instead.
Well in that case, I'm glad you told them where to shove it!  shocking
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20557 on: September 18, 2013, 09:42 PM »

No, the shitty thing is people not spaying/neutering their cats and letting cats also be outdoors.

I actually don't give a f*ck that they've already been killed; I don't think it's a sane thing to ask of someone who does not want to be a scientist/does not have sociopathic tendencies to operate on a domestic animal that has literally only been killed to make room in a shelter.

Moving on.
I agree.....In most cases, irresponsible owners are too blame!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20558 on: September 18, 2013, 09:45 PM »

I hope so too Mark, but it probably doesn't happen these days! That was a very long time ago.......half a century in fact!  Whistle
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20559 on: September 18, 2013, 09:57 PM »

I personally like the French...vive la france. Fingers crossed....... bolt
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20560 on: September 20, 2013, 09:12 AM »

I'm doing so much this weekend.   can't wait  Smile 
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20561 on: September 25, 2013, 05:45 PM »

"Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Asda. Unfortunately the position you applied for has now been closed, and we are sorry to say that we are unable to process your application any further."

You tell me...
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20562 on: September 25, 2013, 06:48 PM »

I'm so sorry Joe! Do you have Homebase or Wickes in Manchester? I reckon those big DIY places would be glad of a fine strong lad like you!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20563 on: September 25, 2013, 07:59 PM »

"Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Asda. Unfortunately the position you applied for has now been closed, and we are sorry to say that we are unable to process your application any further."

You tell me...

Frown.. but at least you got a reply, Joe.

Question: Are you hooked up with any agencies regarding your ASD? Are there any programs available where you can get assistance/funding/training with finding employment?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20564 on: September 25, 2013, 08:17 PM »

I'm so sorry Joe! Do you have Homebase or Wickes in Manchester? I reckon those big DIY places would be glad of a fine strong lad like you!
Frown.. but at least you got a reply, Joe.

Hit the guy when he's down ladies.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1368 1369 1370 [1371] 1372 1373 1374 ... 1466 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »