Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1372 1373 1374 [1375] 1376 1377 1378 ... 1470 Go Down Reply
Author

How do you feel right now?

(Read 284861 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20610 on: September 30, 2013, 01:06 AM »

Was my sex too much for your ass last night?

Disgrace!!!  yes
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20611 on: September 30, 2013, 01:07 AM »

Empty... lost... lonely... pathetic

You are not pathetic. Or lonely, or lost. I'm also pretty sure you aren't empty.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20612 on: September 30, 2013, 01:07 AM »

Disgrace!!!  yes

No.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20613 on: September 30, 2013, 01:12 AM »

Hope you know I love you very much xxx
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20614 on: September 30, 2013, 04:23 AM »

I'm really sorry that you're feeling like this Proddy hug because I know how horrible these feelings are, and that there's no point in telling you that you really aren't empty, lost, lonely and pathetic, because it all seems so very real to you right now that you probably won't believe it, and everything always seems so much worse during the hours of darkness anyway.  Hopefully once daylight comes, your mood will have started to lift and that these negative emotions will have been alleviated - but I want to reassure you that you have a lot of friends on MW who care about you and appreciate you for the likeable, intelligent, and certainly not pathetic, person that you really are. Smile
[ Last edit by Aileen September 30, 2013, 05:26 AM ] IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20615 on: September 30, 2013, 07:19 AM »

That sounds a fair summary!:D

I didn't know you were on a trip but knew you hadn't been on here for a bit, so I'm glad it was for a pleasant reason.  Where did you go?

Ugh - I know how you feel about waiting for exam results, but I know you've worked very hard so I'm confident that will have done well. Smile

I went to Coorg, Mysore, Delhi and Agra, Aileen. Visited them before but it is always fun to go again with friends. Smile
About the exams, didn't do so well but no use regretting about it right now....just gotta wait and watch what happens. pray

Was my sex too much for your ass last night?

It was boringgg. yawn
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20616 on: September 30, 2013, 07:43 AM »

It was boringgg. yawn

lol
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20617 on: September 30, 2013, 07:52 AM »

It was boringgg. yawn

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Gangsta should keep his trap shut.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20618 on: September 30, 2013, 07:54 AM »

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Gangsta should keep his trap shut.

Unfortunately for us I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon Wink
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20619 on: September 30, 2013, 08:04 AM »

I'm really sorry that you're feeling like this Proddy hug because I know how horrible these feelings are, and that there's no point in telling you that you really aren't empty, lost, lonely and pathetic, because it all seems so very real to you right now that you probably won't believe it, and everything always seems so much worse during the hours of darkness anyway.  Hopefully once daylight comes, your mood will have started to lift and that these negative emotions will have been alleviated - but I want to reassure you that you have a lot of friends on MW who care about you and appreciate you for the likeable, intelligent, and certainly not pathetic, person that you really are. Smile

Thanks Aileen you are a star.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20620 on: September 30, 2013, 09:42 AM »

hug  Has your college course started properly yet? Sometimes when you are making a big change like that and it's all still new and different and you're not yet in a routine it can have a big effect on your mood. People expext  you to be all excited aboutthis big step but in reality you are a bit unsure, anxious, meeting lots of new people which isn't always very relaxing - and it's all also very tiring, especially if you have to get used to travelling more. I remember feweling a bit like that when I left school and started college. Funnily enough I found tennis the ideal escape and distraction. As aileen said remember you have us on here - even if we are a bit sarky at times (alll fun among pals).
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20621 on: September 30, 2013, 10:17 AM »

I am in 3rd year of Uni but have doubts on if I will pass :/
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20622 on: September 30, 2013, 10:21 AM »

Caz thanks for the kind thoughts re robbie but I don't mind it so don't worry about him upsetting me :P.

I tried wickes a few times but no luck.. I don't think Homebase is close to where I am.

Linda I have looked but there is not much really for people who are still students and even when I am no longer a student the government is forever making cuts for help with people with disabilities.

Have you tried The Shaw Trust - they were helpful to me when I was struggling to stay in work. You can access them through the disability advisor through the job centres. Have you also tried ringing, or visiting local shops, and asking for an appointment with their owners/managers, and talking to them about whether they would give you a trial. If you can be flexible about your working hours outside of Uni, that might be an advantage. Garden centres are often desperate for people of your age to work the unsocial shifts , for slave labour type wages.  You might well come across someone who knows somebody with your type of disability, and who might be more empathetic or sympathetic to you. Once you have got a foot in the door and some experience, it is easier to get something more to your liking.

Also can I take issue with your use of the word pathetic in reference to your self. I for one look forward to some of your descriptive terms for players I don't like. They brighten my day no end. Hardly pathetic.

I really hope you feel better soon. Keep strong.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20623 on: September 30, 2013, 01:13 PM »

Thanks Aileen you are a star.
hug
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: How do you feel right now? « Reply #20624 on: September 30, 2013, 01:58 PM »

Have you tried The Shaw Trust - they were helpful to me when I was struggling to stay in work. You can access them through the disability advisor through the job centres. Have you also tried ringing, or visiting local shops, and asking for an appointment with their owners/managers, and talking to them about whether they would give you a trial. If you can be flexible about your working hours outside of Uni, that might be an advantage. Garden centres are often desperate for people of your age to work the unsocial shifts , for slave labour type wages.  You might well come across someone who knows somebody with your type of disability, and who might be more empathetic or sympathetic to you. Once you have got a foot in the door and some experience, it is easier to get something more to your liking.

Also can I take issue with your use of the word pathetic in reference to your self. I for one look forward to some of your descriptive terms for players I don't like. They brighten my day no end. Hardly pathetic.

I really hope you feel better soon. Keep strong.

What does this have to do with how Joe is feeling?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1372 1373 1374 [1375] 1376 1377 1378 ... 1470 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »