MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1377 1378 1379 [1380] 1381 1382 1383 ... 1478 Reply

How do you feel right now?

ego excuse

No.
IP Logged

I'm remembering my granda who survived the horrors of Dunkirk, but not cancer, and died when I was 4.
I remember lots of silly things about him, but mostly his smell and stubbly beard when he hugged me.
He had a middle parting in his hair, and said it was because he'd dodged a bullet. He was a kidder, and I think I've inherited my sense of humour and passion for the written word from him.
I'm pretty sure I have some French relatives, because he was posted there for a very long time!
My mum remembers going to the insanely crowded train station in Aberdeen as a 6 year old to welcome home her 'dad' but didn't know this tall stranger.
He wrote poems while at war, and I still have them. The paper is very fragile.

For my granda, and for the others who didn't make it back:

IP Logged

Thats lovely linda Smile  xx
IP Logged

RIP to the fallen. Lest we forget.
IP Logged

Thank you Linda. hug

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
IP Logged

Poppies are my favorite flower,for lots of reasons I have them in every room pictures, paintings silk flowers.
IP Logged

I'm in love Frown Just two problems, in two weeks I won't see this girl again and she already has a boyfriend. **** life!
IP Logged

I'm in love Frown Just two problems, in two weeks I won't see this girl again and she already has a boyfriend. **** life!
That's tough - but if she has a bf, then surely it's probably just as well that you won't see her again?  There are plenty more fish in the sea anyway, so I wouldn't waste too much time crying over this one. Smile
IP Logged

That's tough - but if she has a bf, then surely it's probably just as well that you won't see her again?  There are plenty more fish in the sea anyway, so I wouldn't waste too much time crying over this one. Smile

Seeing her is not the issue. I enjoy speaking to her at tennis and playing with her. It's the feelings that will beat me down.
IP Logged

Seeing her is not the issue. I enjoy speaking to her at tennis and playing with her. It's the feelings that will beat me down.
Well you went through a similar sort of angst a few months back and survived, so while it won't be easy at first, you'll get through this one too.
IP Logged

whack Infuriated. Have to miss my first lecture today due to poor service from Arriva buses. Get f***** Arriva!

So there has been an accident and the whole of Selby has come to a standstill = day off. lol
[ Last edit by GangstaMurray December 03, 2013, 10:09 AM ] IP Logged

^ HA
IP Logged

Behave
IP Logged

Behave

LOL. Put your dirty mind to rest please, although if it was that way, I wouldn't complain. yes
IP Logged

****** college. Forcing me to go in, thinking they can defy logic and the roads will clear for them, knobhead receptionists.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1377 1378 1379 [1380] 1381 1382 1383 ... 1478 Reply