MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1412 1413 1414 [1415] 1416 1417 1418 ... 1482 Reply

How do you feel right now?

Caz

Very worried about Aileen!  Frown She needs all the prayers and positive vibes she can get guys!
IP Logged

Is she unwell Caz have been wondering were she was as she has not posted for a while. Hope she is okay I send all my love and hope she is better soon.
IP Logged

Very worried about Aileen!  Frown She needs all the prayers and positive vibes she can get guys!
I think the winter months get to her.Depression is horrible.I told my dr its like being stuck in a jar of black marshmallow it sticks to every part of you.
IP Logged

I can understand I really hate the winter so wet,dark and cold. I force myself to go out I walk my daughters dog and I enjoy it once I am out.
Hope the weather gets better soon it has been miserable up here for the past few weeks.
IP Logged

feeling like I've got my life back together.  feeling happy Smile
IP Logged

feeling unwell.   Frown
IP Logged
Caz

Awww......I hope you feel better soon sweetie!
IP Logged

It has'nt rained for a week so all the mud has dried up and the dog and I can get out and walk normally without wellies This makes me feel much more cheerful
IP Logged

feeling unwell.   Frown
Hope whatever it is goes away soon. hug

It has'nt rained for a week so all the mud has dried up and the dog and I can get out and walk normally without wellies This makes me feel much more cheerful
I just hate to think what you and others have been through, but I'm glad that the rain has passed.  Hopefully it doesn't come back anytime soon.
IP Logged

just auditioned for the opening ceremony on the commonwealth games.  it was aamzing 
IP Logged

just auditioned for the opening ceremony on the commonwealth games.  it was aamzing 
What a fab experience that must have been!
IP Logged
Caz

Wow....c'mon John...we want the details!  w00t
IP Logged

Wow....c'mon John...we want the details!  w00t
Yes ... spill!
IP Logged

basically it was an audition so I wasn't actually performing the opening ceremony for the commonwealth games.   I done a part on drama, then I did a part on dancing which I LOVED.   I was one of 8 males vs 40 females at the group audition.   I get to know if I've got a part in April.
[ Last edit by backhandslice March 17, 2014, 06:49 PM ] IP Logged

basically it was an audition so I wasn't actually performing the opening ceremony for the commonwealth games.   I done a part on drama, then I did a part on dancing which I LOVED.   I was one of 8 males vs 40 females at the group audition.   I get to know if I've got a part in April.
Hey,get in there,Johnnie boy.....is April a stunner?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1412 1413 1414 [1415] 1416 1417 1418 ... 1482 Reply