MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1422 1423 1424 [1425] 1426 1427 1428 ... 1483 Reply

How do you feel right now?

There's a touch of the wannabe  musical director in me - look out Andrew loyd Webber!  My stage partner and I made a great team.
Dahling!  Your talents are wasted!  Wink
IP Logged
Caz

Got a doctor's appointment for next Thursday, couldn't fit me in any sooner. Blood test may be included due to the spontaneity of the fainting, will let everyone know what the deal is. Have a feeling its anemia.
That's a ridulous time to wait for an appointment!  shocking Still.....I'm glad you're doing the sensible thing and getting yourself checked out!
IP Logged

I now at our surgery if you don't phone at 9.00am you don't get an appointment or they ask if you want to see the nurse. Nurses seem to be doing more and more work they have to get a Doc to sign a prescription as they can't. It seems ridiculous because they are not  trained to look into serious matters. If you need a doctor you need a doctor some reception staff  are so difficult to deal with and you have to insist that you require a doctor.
IP Logged

Feeling very proud of my wee class - they just did 3 performances of a musical based on Holy Week and Easter. Theyy were note perfect, fab acting, audiences loved them. Wee stars.
I think watching kids perform is wonderful
IP Logged

Am amazed I sat in the sun for an whole hour today  The SW of England at last entering Spring
IP Logged

Am amazed I sat in the sun for an whole hour today  The SW of England at last entering Spring
I heard that.  Some temperatures for this time of year.  Lucky you - it's grey and miserable drizzle in my neck of the woods.  Frown
IP Logged

Feeling very proud of my wee class..

I miss those days, Westie.
IP Logged
deb

Me to , was just lovely today , long may it last .
IP Logged

Me to , was just lovely today , long may it last .

It's getting better here, too.

I can have a conversation when walking without it being painful when I breathe, and no more hats and gloves.  yay
IP Logged

It's getting better here, too.

I can have a conversation when walking without it being painful when I breathe, and no more hats and gloves.  yay
Perfect!  Smile
IP Logged

I can have a conversation when walking
Who,s a clever girl.
IP Logged

Who,s a clever girl.

Yeah.. I can walk, talk, cook, knit, sew, hoover, dust, and numerous other things at the same time. Some I like.. others, not so much.

Do tell your talents..
IP Logged

Pressure for Robbie.... will he deliver?
IP Logged

Pressure for Robbie.... will he deliver?
I was once a postie so there. Smile
IP Logged

I was once a postie so there. Smile

Did you ring twice?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1422 1423 1424 [1425] 1426 1427 1428 ... 1483 Reply