MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1251 1252 1253 [1254] 1255 1256 1257 ... 1478 Reply

How do you feel right now?

Angry. Vindicated. And a bit atheist.
IP Logged
Caz

What's that all about Nigel?
IP Logged

What's that all about Nigel?

Just been having a spot of bother with my son and his school. It's all very horrible and upsetting, frankly. Hopefully, it'll be sorted tomorrow.
IP Logged

ANGRY!!!  It used to be so easy to wipe your hard drive and now I've got no idea how to do it.  Can someone help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! pray
IP Logged

Replied to you in the Computer help thread.
IP Logged
Caz

Just been having a spot of bother with my son and his school. It's all very horrible and upsetting, frankly. Hopefully, it'll be sorted tomorrow.
Awww....best of luck with that!
IP Logged

6 days till my friends wedding! Scary! nervous
IP Logged

Relieved - girls have landed safely in Manchester Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz

Awww that must be a relief! You never stop worrying about them do you? They're always your 'babies' no matter how big they are!
IP Logged

hug  ... and communications being what they are, you'll be able to keep in touch regularly.

IP Logged

Pissed off at this whole student loan/bank thing. Also mad that I can't sleep well.

IP Logged

Blessed.  What is this weather like?  Fantastico....  I have my girlie home, too.  Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz

Elly, been meaning to ask....how's her wrist?
IP Logged

Elly, been meaning to ask....how's her wrist?
Hi Caz.  Well, it's fine, but she has an appointment next week and may have to go back in a cast or get it pinned.  Silly girl is a nurse, and should have known not to get the original cast taken off so soon! 
IP Logged

Awww that must be a relief! You never stop worrying about them do you? They're always your 'babies' no matter how big they are!

hug  ... and communications being what they are, you'll be able to keep in touch regularly.

Yes on both counts - Laura (the youngest) appears to be the FB queen lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1251 1252 1253 [1254] 1255 1256 1257 ... 1478 Reply