Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1280 1281 1282 [1283] 1284 1285 1286 ... 1478 Reply

How do you feel right now?

Sleepy yawn
IP Logged

Excited!  I'm gonna be in Pick Me Up magazine Very Happy
IP Logged

Well done, make sure you scan/photo the page to show us Smile
IP Logged

I shall Very Happy
IP Logged

Feeling restless and don't know why Frown Ugh want to go to bed but too wound up. Anyone else get that trapped feeling and just want to escape? I could do it when I wasn't at home-I'd take myself out for a walk to clear my head and make me feel better. Somehow I don't think trying to go out at this time of night for a walk would endear me with the parents Rolling Eyes I hate feeling like a guilty teen living in my parents house!
IP Logged

I want to escape! My hair is growing outwards and seriously needs a cut before Tuesday. I had booked a hair appointment for Tuesday morning but my hairdresser said that she isn't able to do it on Tuesday so, I have no idea where to go! Angels is overpriced and Hair at Toppers were rubbish last time. I booked the wrong time for the photos, which are going to be crap if i don't get my hair tamed! Gahh I thought life was meant to get better after uni??
IP Logged

I want to escape! My hair is growing outwards and seriously needs a cut before Tuesday. I had booked a hair appointment for Tuesday morning but my hairdresser said that she isn't able to do it on Tuesday so, I have no idea where to go! Angels is overpriced and Hair at Toppers were rubbish last time. I booked the wrong time for the photos, which are going to be crap if i don't get my hair tamed! Gahh I thought life was meant to get better after uni??

hug You'll find somewhere and it will all be fine Smile Anyway don't you get a cap to cover the hair anyway Wink
Want a picture once it's all over yes

IP Logged

hug You'll find somewhere and it will all be fine Smile Anyway don't you get a cap to cover the hair anyway Wink
Want a picture once it's all over yes

Remember the episode in Friends where Monica's hair gets major frizz because of the humidity? Well my hair is like that right now. Imagine a cap on top of that!! Nooooooo lol
IP Logged

Very sick. Not what I wanted for this trip.
IP Logged

Very sick. Not what I wanted for this trip.

hug Hope you feel better quickly
IP Logged

Vomited at the cinema last night. I'm so cool. :/
IP Logged

hug A bug or a left over of all the nerves and the long travelling?
IP Logged

I have no idea. Feeling a bit better today though.
IP Logged

I have no idea. Feeling a bit better today though.

Good Smile
IP Logged

James does have that effect on people, sorry for not warning you hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1280 1281 1282 [1283] 1284 1285 1286 ... 1478 Reply