MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1311 1312 1313 [1314] 1315 1316 1317 ... 1480 Reply

How do you feel right now?

^ Aye.. but we are still talking about Brit weather tho'. 4 seasons in one day. lol
IP Logged

Weather forecast from the BBC looks absolutely fine to me! For the next few days anyway.
IP Logged

It was gorgeous in London today, out in shorts but needed a wee cardi by the evening. Looks to be the same for the rest of the week. yay
IP Logged

Lucky you.  Edinburgh was really warm and sunny today but rain is forecast for rest of the week. Frown
IP Logged

It was gorgeous in London today, out in shorts but needed a wee cardi by the evening. Looks to be the same for the rest of the week. yay

I bet it'll be **** for the 4 months I spend there!
IP Logged

Quakers just take a couple of warm sweaters,jeans and a few summer tops also sensible shoes that keep the rain out. A waterproof jacket and of course underwear and you should be set.
IP Logged

I't tell you about rain,we have had 15.86 inches this week.talk about soggy. Wettest month on recored.
IP Logged

A little bit sad - a friend's husband, in the UK, has just died.  Was recently diagnosed with mesothelioma. no
IP Logged

A little bit sad - a friend's husband, in the UK, has just died.  Was recently diagnosed with mesothelioma. no

hug Not nice, so hard especially when you can't go round and give her a hug yes
IP Logged

Thanks Hazel and that is the hardes part, not being able to pop round.
IP Logged

How do I feel right now? Silly question, both w00t and yahooo of course.
IP Logged
deb

I feel sick, nervous, excited.  panic I wish I could be like Lendl calm, although he might not be inside!!
IP Logged

Booked in with my tattooist at 6pm and I hope he'll let me watch the match while he works!! nervous
IP Logged

This is the first time I am watching a true crime story and not paying attention even a bit. My mind is just plain numb.
IP Logged

I feel like I'm about to give birth to something!  How can this be so stressful?!?!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1311 1312 1313 [1314] 1315 1316 1317 ... 1480 Reply