Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1312 1313 1314 [1315] 1316 1317 1318 ... 1477 Reply

How do you feel right now?

I feel sick !
IP Logged

Could have been a very different day for us but now it feels all too sad as if there's no life after this. It will definitely take a few days to recover. Thank God, Toronto is not right after.

No matter how hard it gets as long as it all ends really well.
IP Logged

Sad for him, his team, his family and us.
IP Logged

Me too BlueberryHill, but much encouraged too -he played so well, better than ever before. He'll be the winner one day.
IP Logged

Drained...
IP Logged

I feel like I'm about to give birth to something!  How can this be so stressful?!?!

Was totally doing labour breathing during the match...
IP Logged
Caz

Totally sick at the unfairness of it all! When are they ever going to give Andy a fair deal! He 'always' gets the rough end of the stick!
IP Logged

Meh..very meh not looking forward to work..going to miss tennis taking over my life. And Just feel ever so sad for andy wish we could all comfort him somehow.. Very Happy
IP Logged

Knacked. Just in from work...
IP Logged

Oh dear... hope you get a late start tomorrow...
IP Logged

I have had stomach trouble since Sunday evening, ate later than usual, and with all the tension, lack of sleep the night before, and then the crying and upset, I'm still not right, not eating much as hopefully I will be back to my usual self soon.
IP Logged

I'm feeling brilliant.  Relaxed and energised.
IP Logged

^you a fan of Lance Armstrong  Jonnie boy?
IP Logged

^you a fan of Lance Armstrong  Jonnie boy?

LOL.  I'm just glad to be on my holidays.  6 glorious weeks.  even though its pissing down,  bring on the sun  British weather.  Please
IP Logged

Brilliant! I did my first jewellery party on Friday night and it went really well, sold quite a lot and took a few orders yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1312 1313 1314 [1315] 1316 1317 1318 ... 1477 Reply