MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  How do you feel right now?
Pages: 1 ... 1313 1314 1315 [1316] 1317 1318 1319 ... 1482 Reply

How do you feel right now?

Brilliant! I did my first jewellery party on Friday night and it went really well, sold quite a lot and took a few orders yay
Good for you Haze.

I'm feeling shocked and sorry for the 11 people who have just been injured by lightning at a Ribfest in my town... and relieved we decided to stay home and catch up on house-stuff instead.
Weather is so volatile at times. One minute sunny 35 deg. Next minute crazy storm.
IP Logged
Caz

Glad you stayed home Scot!
IP Logged

IP Logged

hug
IP Logged

hug

Could you empty your inbox please?
IP Logged

Sure thing.
IP Logged

Good for you Haze.

I'm feeling shocked and sorry for the 11 people who have just been injured by lightning at a Ribfest in my town... and relieved we decided to stay home and catch up on house-stuff instead.
Weather is so volatile at times. One minute sunny 35 deg. Next minute crazy storm.

Crazy weather everywhere it seems.  Britain had its hottest March on record (with mid-summer temps during the last week), followed by snow about a week later at Easter, the coldest May and wettest June on record, and I've no doubt July will follow suit.  What next?  Rolling Eyes

Glad you stayed at home though. hug

IP Logged

It's very hot outside and very cold inside so this is all makin me so all very sleepy...
IP Logged

If the forecast is to be believed summer is about to arrive in the UK in time for the Olympics ...
IP Logged

A ridiculous 37 deg with humidity at 45 deg here today.
Don't be jealous.. it's crazy.
IP Logged

I am NOT jealous of that heat.  Urrrgh - my idea of hell.  I'd just settle for between 70-75F, with a bit of a breeze (well there usually is here anyway!)
IP Logged

I am very sorry to report this but I am all very sleepy again. all I can think of is a big comfy bed with lots of pillows and the room slightly cold temp and dark. mmm........

See, I don’t like these limitations. When I am sleepy, I want to sleep. Period.
IP Logged

Happy! Very Happy My auntie Karrie's just arrived and is spending 2 weeks with us up in Orkney Smile
IP Logged

Hope you're getting decent weather up there Hazy!  Today Edinburgh saw the sun (occasionally) for the first time for ages.  Supposed to improve over the weekend. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

I'm relieved my bathrom scales turned out to be faulty.  I hadn't put on 15lbs after all.  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1313 1314 1315 [1316] 1317 1318 1319 ... 1482 Reply